The Student Room Group

helppp plzzz

hello im 16. so im usually irregular w my period every month but i never miss. im scared im pregnant but idk. i cant take a pregnancy test bc my mom would see and it would just be all bad. the only thing i’ve done in this past month which was jan 10, was get on top of my bf with only underwear on. we both had underwear. he never put it in. the only thing was he had was a bit of precum on his undwear and he was rubbing his stuff on my stuff lol but through the underwear we had on. idk if precum can like leak thru my underwear and get me pregnant. do you think i’ll be fine? just dont know why i haven’t gotten my period this month. my last period was dec 21-24. My boobs get sore but thats it, any tips on inducing my period? or should i just not freak out
Reply 1
Original post by angelicar52
hello im 16. so im usually irregular w my period every month but i never miss. im scared im pregnant but idk. i cant take a pregnancy test bc my mom would see and it would just be all bad. the only thing i’ve done in this past month which was jan 10, was get on top of my bf with only underwear on. we both had underwear. he never put it in. the only thing was he had was a bit of precum on his undwear and he was rubbing his stuff on my stuff lol but through the underwear we had on. idk if precum can like leak thru my underwear and get me pregnant. do you think i’ll be fine? just dont know why i haven’t gotten my period this month. my last period was dec 21-24. My boobs get sore but thats it, any tips on inducing my period? or should i just not freak out

It's probably nothing. I remember I changed my diet and didn't get my period for about 2 months so maybe that's it? Have you changed your diet recently?
Reply 2
yea i started eating less and healthier but i have in the past also idk why its changing now
Reply 3
yea i started eating less and healthier but i have in the past also idk why its changing now

It's most likely that, just give your body time to adjust to the changes.
Reply 4
how long should i wait until, i missed all of january. im also taking ginger tea, papaya, and all tht other stuff to induce it
Reply 5
how long should i wait until, i missed all of january. im also taking ginger tea, papaya, and all tht other stuff to induce it

I would suggest waiting until around mid-February, but obviously I'm not a doctor so I would definitely suggest seeing one. It's most likely something minor, but a proper consultation would be best. Have you felt any sort of nausea or urgent cravings?
Reply 6
no i haven’t had any symptoms of anything only sore breats
Reply 7
no i haven’t had any symptoms of anything only sore breats

Then it's most likely because of your diet. I wouldn't worry too much. Hope you're ok though!
Reply 8

You can get pregnancy test kits at the pound shop to put your mind at rest.
It's unlikely (but just possible) you could get pregnant by sperm going through underwear.
In this case it's more likely that your worrying is delaying your period. You say that you are only 16 ad have irregular periods anyway.
Reply 9
im going to take a test on valentines day, we’ll see then
hey so i went pee right now and when i wiped there was light pink blood? any ideas ?
Reply 11
im going to take a test on valentines day, we’ll see then

How romantic!
What are you going to say to your boyfriend if you DO turn out to be pregnant? "I have a little present for you, darling. We are pregnant! We've made a baby without either of us having the pleasure of losing our virginity"
ahaaa honestly lol but i’ve been bleeding heavy for 4 days

Quick Reply

Latest