The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by humy369

Original post by humy369
I dont like Jade. She's annoying and has no sense of friendship whatsoever. And i dont like Tash either. She is one needy little so and so. Neighbours needs some new blood

That's kind of the point with both characters though. Jade's admitted she doesn't know the ins and outs of a proper friendship.
And Tash is like that because of her dad!
Neighbours is so amusing but Andrew is getting more perfect by the minute :love:
I have a massive thing for him, it's not healthy :biggrin:

Also, Summer is getting really annoying!
Well I was thinking if she gets really annoying I could you know...take her place :tongue:

The photos are still on the internet and for some reason Tash really wanted to do a story on it but Paul wouldn't do one so she decided that she would spray paint lovely things such as 'tash is a skank' onto her house and the other houses/cars in the street. Everyone was really sympathetic and Michael suggested they do something together to cheer her up. However Michael found out it was Tash and the last we've seen is him about to go into the police station to report her but he ran into Jade who told him to have a long think about what he was about to do. I don't think I've missed anything out :tongue:
No sign of it stopping yet but I hope so. Each time something happens she seems like she understands that she shouldn't behave like that and it looks promising but no!

Spoiler

So they've closed the community gardens. Next thing we'll see Sophie and Callum turning to a life of crime, rioting in Melbourne and looting themselves some broad beans.
Reply 3966
I enjoyed Paul's awkward comforting of Natasha. The look of distaste on his face when she started tearing up was pure class.

Speaking of Natasha, blimey for such a small girl she has got rather a lot of boobage going on (and by 'rather a lot', I of course mean 'holy-tomingoes-what-the-foo-she-been-eating-jeezus'etc).

Oh well, it appears there's going to be a bit of a Kyle-fest tomorrow (swoooon), what a treat that will be.
Reply 3967
Natasha's boobs are amazing. The best thing about Neighbours at the moment.

Lucas is blatantly going to help Sonya buy the garden in one way or another.
Reply 3968
Are Tash's boobs the best in the history of Neighbours? Janae's provided some spectacular moments towards the end of her time. Then there's Harold's of course..
I don't want this thread to turn into a shrine to Tash's boobs but it seems as though Andrew (and by the looks of it, Summer) just can't get enough of them :smile:
http://neighbours.tartydoris.com/_neighbours/Valentina_Novakovic/ValentinaNovakovic003.jpg
Original post by kbountra
I don't want this thread to turn into a shrine to Tash's boobs but it seems as though Andrew (and by the looks of it, Summer) just can't get enough of them :smile:
http://neighbours.tartydoris.com/_neighbours/Valentina_Novakovic/ValentinaNovakovic003.jpg

:rofl: Now what did you have to google to get that picture?
Original post by kbountra

I thought Chris was the gay one not harry?
Reply 3972
I don't see why Kyle prefers Kate. jade is much hotter and easy going, and Kate is a just a whingy bitch.
Original post by Alt__x
I don't see why Kyle prefers Kate. jade is much hotter and easy going, and Kate is a just a whingy bitch.

Because Kate was this perfect person to him. Plus, Kyle and Jade are way too similar.
Sonia is looking so nice lately! I guess it's because she's found her calling or whatever but I never thought she was anything special and now I think she's really pretty!
A lot of the girls annoy me to some extent at the moment...Jade, Natasha, Summer, Kate and especially Sonia! Arg, I will just have to focus on Kyle :-)
Original post by ferret123
A lot of the girls annoy me to some extent at the moment...Jade, Natasha, Summer, Kate and especially Sonia! Arg, I will just have to focus on Kyle :-)

Yeah the girls really are annoying at the mo. I'm slowly falling for Jade though... :love:
why does Kate get all the hotties :colonhash:
cz you're AMAZING!!! Well done!!!!!! :party2:

EDIT: ...Which is a completely non-neighbours related comment.

Is Lou actually leaving? :lolwut:
(edited 12 years ago)
I felt well sorry for Karl today :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest