The Student Room Group

IBM Degree Apprenticeship 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whack
same it has been a while, I emailed the early careers team late March and they said that 'due to a high volume of applications they are still in the process of arranging additional AC's but as soon as they are confirmed they will let us know' Idk if I should email again, but I will most likely get the same response

Ok thanks. Who did u email?
Reply 101
Original post by Wardrobe274
Ok thanks. Who did u email?

I just emailed the address that contacted us about moving forward in the process. I think it's just the early recruitment team, which you should be able to find on their website :smile:
Reply 102
Original post by bassplayer347
I found out on Wednesday (so 3 business days after) that I passed the AC! I'm currently in the matching pool now and I might not be contacted for a few weeks or a few months, depending on how soon they can match me to a role (or if they even still want me lol). I think the next step is a 30-minute interview

Omg well done 👏 does anyone else have their AC tomorrow?
yo what kind of questions do they ask in the final interview after the AC?
I had my AC yesterday and I found out I passed today! Hopefully I won't be in the matching pool for too long ahah. I hope everyone's done well :smile:
Original post by aviduser123
yo what kind of questions do they ask in the final interview after the AC?

which one are you going to ??
Original post by ehyy4324
which one are you going to ??

i applied for the digital & technology solutions one, and put preferred location as Warwick i think
i applied for the digital & technology solutions one, and put preferred location as Warwick i think

what was the job role for the matching pool???
Reply 108
Original post by Mianottz
I had my AC yesterday and I found out I passed today! Hopefully I won't be in the matching pool for too long ahah. I hope everyone's done well :smile:

Omg same! Congratulations ☺️
what was the job role for the matching pool???

they havent sent me the full role spec yet
Original post by MattW231
Yeah I think so. I know that one of their current apprentices I spoke to was one of 2 people taken on, as they liked both of them so much. I also think that if you don't get a role you interview for, you still get to stay in the matching pool.

hey have you done the final interview yet? if so what was the format like and what sorts of questions did they ask
hey have you done the final interview yet? if so what was the format like and what sorts of questions did they ask

there is another forum about IBMs matching pool for this year
there is another forum about IBMs matching pool for this year

oh thx
congrats
just to let you know there is an IBM matching pool forum as well

thanks! i'll check it out :smile:
has anyone got offers from the matching pool yet??
has anyone got offers from the matching pool yet??

I had an emai last week asking if I'd like to be put forward for a sales position in Bluewolf (an IBM owned business). I replied to Emma saying yes but haven't heard anything since...
I had an emai last week asking if I'd like to be put forward for a sales position in Bluewolf (an IBM owned business). I replied to Emma saying yes but haven't heard anything since...

congrats that's good
congrats that's good

Thanks! I've received an offer from another business which I've just accepted! Good luck with your applications!
Thanks! I've received an offer from another business which I've just accepted! Good luck with your applications!

did you have an interview? if so was it like a conversation or a proper interview
did you have an interview? if so was it like a conversation or a proper interview

Nah, IBM haven't gotten back to me reguarding booking the interview, sorry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending