The Student Room Group

IBM Degree Apprenticeship 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 14oadegun
just a lil update!! i had my interview with one of the hiring managers today & received an offer for the role! good luck to anyone else still in the matching pool 😁

congrats
which one did you go for?
Reply 141
Original post by ehyy4324
congrats
which one did you go for?

thank you! it’s the digital degree role. essentially a mix between technology and business analysis 😁
thank you! it’s the digital degree role. essentially a mix between technology and business analysis 😁

nice, where is your base location?
Reply 143
just a lil update!! i had my interview with one of the hiring managers today & received an offer for the role! good luck to anyone else still in the matching pool 😁

Well done and Congratulations!
Will you start soon? Anyway best of luck :h:
And thanks for updating us...keeps our hope alive!
Reply 144
Original post by aviduser123
nice, where is your base location?

London 😁
Reply 145
Original post by madjr
Well done and Congratulations!
Will you start soon? Anyway best of luck :h:
And thanks for updating us...keeps our hope alive!

Aww thank you so much!! i should be starting in September 😁 yess stay hopeful guys!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Aww thank you so much!! i should be starting in September 😁 yess stay hopeful guys!!

Congrats, i also got an offer 👊😂 yay, this was my last and final place i was left with, got rejected from 8 or 9 other places but finally i got an offer and IBM is a huge company so fair enough to me for persevearing this long. For anyone else waiting, dont give up, personally, i was just moving forward and applying places even when i got rejected from a lot of places
Original post by Hjam20
Congrats, i also got an offer 👊😂 yay, this was my last and final place i was left with, got rejected from 8 or 9 other places but finally i got an offer and IBM is a huge company so fair enough to me for persevearing this long. For anyone else waiting, dont give up, personally, i was just moving forward and applying places even when i got rejected from a lot of places

congrats, where is your base location?
congrats, where is your base location?

Leicester wat about u?
Original post by Hjam20
Leicester wat about u?

Warwick
Warwick

Are u on the degree digital?
Original post by Hjam20
Are u on the degree digital?

ye
Yo I got Leicester too
Original post by AdamOlinski
Yo I got Leicester too

Noice My G, we will eventually meet each other 😏😏
Reply 154
congrats on all your offers guys!! is anyone’s role actually based in london though because I feel a bit lonely 😂😂
Reply 155
congrats on all your offers guys!! is anyone’s role actually based in london though because I feel a bit lonely 😂😂

I'm currently working at IBM as a degree apprentice. I'm not based in London but you'll find a lot of people you start with will be so don't worry😂
So where r u based?
Hey guys, I have been offered a degree apprenticeship at IBM client innovation centre in Lester. I will start in late September. The interview process was quite easy, the lady asked me a random questions from a list which had a category of questions like effective communication, leadership teamwork etc. The interviewer was really friendly and quite interested in my answers and asked many follow-up questions which I found quite motivating as I felt she was really interested in what I was saying. Anyone else got this same apprenticeshipp?
Original post by abdulhaseeb2000
Hey guys, I have been offered a degree apprenticeship at IBM client innovation centre in Lester. I will start in late September. The interview process was quite easy, the lady asked me a random questions from a list which had a category of questions like effective communication, leadership teamwork etc. The interviewer was really friendly and quite interested in my answers and asked many follow-up questions which I found quite motivating as I felt she was really interested in what I was saying. Anyone else got this same apprenticeshipp?

Hi, my son got the same apprenticeship at same place.Hope you will meet each other🙂
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to start this thread for anyone that has applied to the 2021 IBM Tech Degree Apprenticeship Programme.

I have passed the game based assessment stage and I am currently waiting for feedback on my application form to see if I have made it through to the AC.

How about you guys?

Hiya, I’m planning on applying in 2022, just wondering how did it go for you guys? And when did the applications open approximately?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending