The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

King Edward Studios?

King Edward Studios - mainly first years? Second? Third?

I'm away on a study abroad year at the moment and I'm beginning to think about where to live third year (there was an idea that I could move into a house with friends, but that's now looking less likely). I definitely don't want to go back into a 'halls' so to speak, but this place looked ok - lots of mini self-catered rooms with your own kitchenette etc. But what year are most people?

xxx
Reply 1
Last year there was a mix between internationals and first year I believe. Personally I hated the place when I had to go in there to do laundry - always way to hot and there was never anyone around...

I think one of my friends has some spaces opening in their house next year, I can check and get you in contact with them if you like (Katie who you met at our meet is in one of the houses...)?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
I think it's all postgrads this year.
Reply 3
This year it seems to be all postgrads and international students. Personally, I wouldn't go there - for one it is stupidly hot all the time, secondly it's fairly antisocial (from what people living there have told me), no-one talks to anyone else.
I'll echo what others have said above. It's nearly all international students and very, very antisocial. I wouldn't like to live there, but you're third year, so maybe you have different priorities.
Reply 5
Hi everyone. I'm new here and looking to go to Exeter next year.

Am wondering if it has changed over the lady couple of years? Is it more social now?

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending