Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Geography at Exeter Penryn (Cornwall)

anyone else firming geography ba/bsc at exeter penryn for 2024 start? :smile:
Original post by tillyrose_

Hi Tilly

Congratulations of your offer. Were you able to attend either of our offer holder days they are a great way to meet other students that may end up on your course? We do also have some online offer holder activities coming up.

You may like to use our ask a Current student feature to connect with a current student at the Penryn campus and hear more from them about student life in Cornwall.

Hope you hear from other offer holders on TSR soon too.

Chris
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by UniofExeter Rep
Hi Tilly
Congratulations of your offer. Were you able to attend either of our offer holder days they are a great way to meet other students that may end up on your course? We do also have some online offer holder activities coming up.
You may like to use our ask a Current student feature to connect with a current student at the Penryn campus and hear more from them about student life in Cornwall.
Hope you hear from other offer holders on TSR soon too.
Chris
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team

Thank you! Yes I visited on the open day last year and the offer holder day a few weeks ago but I will look into the online events - thanks :smile:
Original post by tillyrose_

add @ucasapplicant24 on snapchat to be added to your university group chat!
Reply 4
Hey, I'm hoping to be there in SEP for law with business, I also firmed it, and I'm excited, good luck on your Geo Course!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending