The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter

What do I need to do as I'm under 18

Hi, I will enroll the university in September as an international undergraduate.
My question is what do I need to know and do as I will still be under 18 until 26th of October this year.
I am aware that I will need an guardian in the UK and a consent letter from my parents to apply the student visa.
I've read the official page of the university abt students under 18. I believe I can ask my friends in UK who are adults to be my legal guardian, and if I can't, then AEGIS is probably my only option, even tho idk how that works.
So, what am I suppose to do? Especially the student accommodation will be opened to apply soon.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply