The Student Room Group

Where can I find harder A-Level maths questions?

Hi,

I really need to improve with A-Level Maths questions, and I'm just not because the questions given by my teacher and as homework are nothing like what is on tests, just completely unfamilar and not so straightforward

Does anyone know where I can find harder questions? Harder papers even, so the questions aren't as much as a shock when I do them

I do AQA for A-Level maths by the way

thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by studentinneed17
Hi,

I really need to improve with A-Level Maths questions, and I'm just not because the questions given by my teacher and as homework are nothing like what is on tests, just completely unfamilar and not so straightforward

Does anyone know where I can find harder questions? Harder papers even, so the questions aren't as much as a shock when I do them

thank you!

underground Maths
STEP preparation
Reply 2
Original post by studentinneed17
Hi,

thank you!

https://naikermaths.com/a-level-practice-papers-2019-specs/
You could try looking at IB Maths Higher Level question banks, some have said there are questions that border on uni-level math

Quick Reply

Latest