The Student Room Group

Where can I find exam style questions for the new spec?

I've done all the specimen papers and the old style papers but I'm looking for some more tough questions but there isn't any I can find, questions for pure to stats and mechanics would help!
madas maths, naiker maths, crashmaths, physicsandmaths tutor < if you havent looked at those already
Original post by galaticgirly
madas maths, naiker maths, crashmaths, physicsandmaths tutor < if you havent looked at those already

I can't seem to find the madasmaths papers when I clicked on one it said "coming soon" naiker maths looks very good for all sorts of questions per topic I like crash maths too, very good resources. Physics and maths tutor I couldn't find any new spec questions. I did use it for the old SPEC. questions though. Thank you!
Original post by aquaza
I can't seem to find the madasmaths papers when I clicked on one it said "coming soon" naiker maths looks very good for all sorts of questions per topic I like crash maths too, very good resources. Physics and maths tutor I couldn't find any new spec questions. I did use it for the old SPEC. questions though. Thank you!

Nvm I just realised how madasmaths lay the papers out, thanks!
are naiker papers easier or harder than actual edexcel papers?
Reply 5
Probably around the same level. They're good practice. I may be a bit bias cause he's my teacher.

Quick Reply

Latest