The Student Room Group

Land law

1.When running the burden in equity, what type of covenants can run? Why?

2. When running the benefit of the covenants in law and equity, what type of covenants can run?

3. For either the benefit or the burden of a covenant to run with the land, the covenant must ‘touch and concern’ the land. What does this mean in relation to the covenant?

4. Why does a claimant need to show that a covenant ‘runs with the land’ and what is meant by this phrase?

5. What legal rule(s) is/are used to show that the new owner of the land was always intended to benefit from the covenant?
Hi Manchester111,

What is your specific question?
If you look above I posted the questions, they’re concerning land law. Can you help me with them?
Original post by Lawschoolhack
Hi Manchester111,

What is your specific question?

hi, if you look above I posted a few questions. Can you help me with them if possible concerning land law
Original post by Manchester111_
If you look above I posted the questions, they’re concerning land law. Can you help me with them?

Hi,
I appreciate that they concern land law and contributors may be able to help, but you need to show that you have done some work yourself. If you identify exactly which part(s) you are struggling with I can try to help.

Have a look at the forum guidelines (I have put a link below), particuarly the section headed 'What should I definitely not do?'

Forum Guidelines

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending