The Student Room Group

Land Economy, where else to apply

What are degrees similar to land economy from other unis?
Original post by szumi1

Maybe have a look at Quantity Surveying and Real Estate degree. I don't think there's anything else though that's very similar
Reply 2
same question here!! As only Cambridge offers Land Economy, what other relevant courses can we put in UCAS as we have to mention our interest and background in one personal statement.....
Original post by jobb11
same question here!! As only Cambridge offers Land Economy, what other relevant courses can we put in UCAS as we have to mention our interest and background in one personal statement.....

Hi @jobb11,

If you are still looking for some advice and help with an application for Land Economy, feel free to send me a message. I am a second-year Land Economist who has helped many students get accepted to study Land Economy!
Original post by szumi1

Original post by jobb11

Depends on exactly what it is that drew you to the land economy course in the first place. Joint honours degrees in geography and economics or economic history may appeal to some. Equally geography (particularly human geography focused courses) by themselves, or economics courses where there are sufficient options focusing on land use and the (built) environment may appeal. Others more interested in the professional side of the built environment sector may want to consider courses in e.g. surveying, planning, urban policy, etc. Law tends to be less commonly available as a joint honours degree but if you are mainly interested in the legal side you'll cover those areas and more in a law degree. Some other courses in e.g. politics and social/environmental policy may also have options focusing on similar topics.
Reply 5
Original post by Cambridge Tutor
Hi @jobb11,

If you are still looking for some advice and help with an application for Land Economy, feel free to send me a message. I am a second-year Land Economist who has helped many students get accepted to study Land Economy!

Hi. I’m unable to pm you. Would you mind to message me to chat .
Original post by jobb11
Hi. I’m unable to pm you. Would you mind to message me to chat .

They've been banned by the look of it...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending