The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

whats greenwich uni like?

Ive been looking into greenwich uni and it has me at interest but I don't know much about the student life etc.. Is there alot of diversity e.g blacks, south asians etc
Whats the campus like and how have you found your experience there?
Any regrets?
How is the accommodation, is it worth the price?
Was it easy making friends and finding your place in the uni?

THANK U :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Ive been looking into greenwich uni and it has me at interest but I don't know much about the student life etc.. Is there alot of diversity e.g blacks, south asians etc
Whats the campus like and how have you found your experience there?
Any regrets?
How is the accommodation, is it worth the price?
Was it easy making friends and finding your place in the uni?

THANK U :smile:

I'm in my second year at the University of Greenwich. I've only spent 6 months on campus last year due to COVID. But in those few months, I liked the experience at the univeristy. The lecturers are great and they always seem enthusiastic to see their student however that could just be my course lecturers. I don't know much about the other lecturers in the other departments. There are societies you could join and meet new people and share common interests. Many activities on campus could expand your social skills and that could lead you to become more of a confident person.
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in my second year at the University of Greenwich. I've only spent 6 months on campus last year due to COVID. But in those few months, I liked the experience at the univeristy. The lecturers are great and they always seem enthusiastic to see their student however that could just be my course lecturers. I don't know much about the other lecturers in the other departments. There are societies you could join and meet new people and share common interests. Many activities on campus could expand your social skills and that could lead you to become more of a confident person.

thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending