The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing - Greenwich uni timetable

Hi, I have an offer for adult nirsing at Greenwich university for sep 2023. Does anyone have an example of the timetable and what part of the year placement falls in please! Thank you 😊
Original post by Katey89
Hi, I have an offer for adult nirsing at Greenwich university for sep 2023. Does anyone have an example of the timetable and what part of the year placement falls in please! Thank you 😊

Hello @Katey89

I hope you’re well! This might be more likely to get an answer from one of the students if you post in the University of Greenwich thread which can be found here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=819

Furthermore, you may find that they talk about what to expect in different years on their website during the ‘adult nursing’ part, so you might be able to see if they mention when you go on placement.

Hope this help!
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Reply 2
Original post by Katey89

Hiya! Was just wondering if you received a timetable for the induction week or a timetable at all yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending