The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

South college!

Hey peeps! Anyone got allocated to South college? Come say hi!
I've personally haven't had the chance to see any of the colleges thanks to Ms.Rona but I'm excited none the less.
What's everyone's plans? How are people moving here? What's are you bringing? What is the "oddest" thing you're planning on bringing? Anyone got knowledge they can bestow on me
I'll probably end up taking the train, but I'm wondering how I'll bring all my stuff through that lmao. If you're living far far away, what's your plan of attack so far?
Original post by TheDarkLord2468
I've personally haven't had the chance to see any of the colleges thanks to Ms.Rona but I'm excited none the less.
What's everyone's plans? How are people moving here? What's are you bringing? What is the "oddest" thing you're planning on bringing? Anyone got knowledge they can bestow on me
I'll probably end up taking the train, but I'm wondering how I'll bring all my stuff through that lmao. If you're living far far away, what's your plan of attack so far?

Congratulations! We can't wait to welcome you to South College!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by TheDarkLord2468

hiii I've been allocated to south too!! what course are you doing? my current plan of attack is hope for the best ngl lmaoo

Quick Reply

Latest