The Student Room Group

When do LPC exams take place?

My course will be starting in September 2021 and ending in June 2022. I'm curious as to what month the LPC exams will take place in as I'm also applying to Training Contracts at the moment.
I know this is really unhelpful but LPC assessments take place just about every month of the course. This is why it is such a jam packed year. However, The main three hour core practice area exams usually take place in March and the elective exams are in June.
Reply 2
Original post by RegionalTrainee
I know this is really unhelpful but LPC assessments take place just about every month of the course. This is why it is such a jam packed year. However, The main three hour core practice area exams usually take place in March and the elective exams are in June.

Thank you very much! this is very helpful :smile:
If you websearch BPP LPC "term dates" you can get BPP's dated for 2019/20 for full and part time and accelerated (3 different versions) of the LPC. They are very likely to be the same this coming year for BPP. BPP LPC starts on 6 September 2021 for those doing the normal full time (not accelerated) LPC. I believe eg there are mock exams after the October half term week - so early November.. Then mid Jan exams (possibly early Jan too - not sure) and then it goes on to final electives exams in early to mid June. That however is BPP. UoL will be different.
Here are the ULaw term dates for September 2021. Having had a look it doesn’t look like this reflects the “coursework” type assessments (practical legal research etc). A good guide nonetheless

https://www.law.ac.uk/globalassets/13.-media--doc-repo/01.-study/course-dates/pdf_study_course-dates-lpc.pdf
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending