The Student Room Group

TSR Olympics quiz of the week 24

Here's the forth of your special edition Olympics fortnight quizzes!

Welcome to the twenty-forth instalment of the Quiz of the Week series! This is our second of the twice-weekly quizzes as part of TSR's Tokyo 2020 Olympics celebration.This week grab your time machine and Philosophy hats as we are quizzing on Ancient Greece

Visit the master thread for more details of the series, and to sign up for notifications when a quiz goes live!

How it works
This quiz is conducted via Google Forms, and you have until Friday at midnight (or Thursday at 11.59pm if that is clearer) to play the game! The form will ask you to fill in your TSR username, and this is essential if you want to be in contention for the prize! Please feel free to comment and share your scores below this also makes verifying the scores easier!

You can find the quiz here!!

Scoring
The form will automatically score the quiz for you. Once again we're able to offer a prize of 100 rep, thanks to the Community Staff!

Happy quizzing!
Did you know Philospoher Chrysippus died from Laughing at one of his own jokes.... Of course laughing at my own jokes is something i'd never do?

Spoiler

Original post by Andrew97
Did you know Philospoher Chrysippus died from Laughing at one of his own jokes.... Of course laughing at my own jokes is something i'd never do?

Spoiler

I missed your jokes :moon:
7/10.. clearly the 3 years I spent doing Greek were totally wasted :lol:
4/10 :yay:
6/10!
5/10 :biggrin:
Me, a Greek person:

"It's showtime!"

10/10
7/10! :wink:
Original post by Andrew97
And the winner is @The Malevolent