The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

64gb iPad Air should be enough right?

a bit of background

I am going into my final year of uni studying international business and I’ve purchased the 64gb iPad Air as an investment towards my learning. So I’m mainly using it for note taking and some media consumption (not entirely since I use my phone as well) // the app I use is GoodNotes 5 as it seemed to be the best one in the market and I immediately backed it up with my Google drive, I shouldn’t worry about storage too much right? there are times where I feel in regret of purchasing the standard than the 128gb iPad Pro- but could a business student (more preferably) reply to me if it’s enough (when I mean media consumption I mean watching anime or kdrama haha) it took 20gb out of 64gb since I’ve downloaded some apps for language learning but that’s it really, I shouldn’t worry too much right?
Original post by prithi1104
a bit of background

I am going into my final year of uni studying international business and I’ve purchased the 64gb iPad Air as an investment towards my learning. So I’m mainly using it for note taking and some media consumption (not entirely since I use my phone as well) // the app I use is GoodNotes 5 as it seemed to be the best one in the market and I immediately backed it up with my Google drive, I shouldn’t worry about storage too much right? there are times where I feel in regret of purchasing the standard than the 128gb iPad Pro- but could a business student (more preferably) reply to me if it’s enough (when I mean media consumption I mean watching anime or kdrama haha) it took 20gb out of 64gb since I’ve downloaded some apps for language learning but that’s it really, I shouldn’t worry too much right?

I’m not a business student but I also use my iPad for note taking using GoodNotes as well. I have 32GB iPad and the notes only take about 1.8 GB of my current storage, so a 64GB iPad is more than enough. So don’t worry about storage, good luck in your final year in uni, and I hope this helped!!
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending