The Student Room Group

iPad Air (5th gen)?

Im doing product design at college, I have an M1 MacBook Air.....Is it worth getting an iPad Air with the Apple Pencil for notes and sketches and CAD etc?
Reply 1
Original post by sachincrawford
Im doing product design at college, I have an M1 MacBook Air.....Is it worth getting an iPad Air with the Apple Pencil for notes and sketches and CAD etc?

I cant say much as I’m not at uni yet. However I have finished my A levels in maths, further maths and physics, so in the STEM bubble much like you. Having an iPad was SUPER helpful. Less paper mess, everything all in one place, gorgeous notes with ease. Whilst everyone is struggling with diagrams you can just copy and paste 🤭 iPad Air is good. However I would also recommend the iPad Pro as it comes with a much larger display of 12.9 inches (you can get the iPad Pro 2018, its almost identical to the newest iPad Pro apart from the camera!) however if a big iPad isn’t your priority then an iPad Air will serve you well :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by sachincrawford

yes for sure!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending