The Student Room Group

what ipad should I get?

I've used paper notes for all of year 12, but going into year 13 I'm considering and ipad. I'm taking biology, chemistry, and english lit- I alr have a laptop, but I prefer handwritten notes, so I wna get an ipad air 5 with an apple pencil.

I'm not sure what amount of storage I should get, because I want to be able to use the ipad for watching shows and during my leisure time. I also plan on using the same ipad for 3-5 years of uni- what storage would be best??
Reply 1
Original post by <3333
I've used paper notes for all of year 12, but going into year 13 I'm considering and ipad. I'm taking biology, chemistry, and english lit- I alr have a laptop, but I prefer handwritten notes, so I wna get an ipad air 5 with an apple pencil.

I'm not sure what amount of storage I should get, because I want to be able to use the ipad for watching shows and during my leisure time. I also plan on using the same ipad for 3-5 years of uni- what storage would be best??

The iPad Air 5 has only an 8 GB RAM version with either 64 GB or 256 GB ROM. Since you want to use it for 3-5 years, you should go for the bigger storage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending