The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Official Canterbury Christ Church University 2022 Applicants Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Canterbury Christ Church University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hiya! ive applied for 3 courses at CCCU as i loved the campus and couldnt see myself anywhere else! ive applied for:
Counter Terrorism and Transnational Crime
Criminal Investigation
Professional Policing

im studing a level biology, psychology and BTEC sport in sixth form

i toured petros court and st georges street and im leaning towards petros being my first choice. if you want to add me on instagram or snapchat send me a message :smile:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
I'm looking at doing a nursing degree in paediatrics. I was wondering if anyone has done this and could give some insight of what it's like? :smile:
Hey, I have applied for MHN degree for 2022. Got my Interview coming up. Really nervous but excited at the same time. 😊
Reply 4
Hi I interviewed for Paediatric nursing just over two weeks ago. Did they say how long you have to wait for a response for? I forgot to ask. Hope your interview went well! 😊
Interviewed at Greenwich today, went well fingers crossed. My interview for CCCU is next week. 😊
Reply 6
@KirstyRumi Ooh best of luck!!
Reply 7
Original post by KirstyRumi
Hey, I have applied for MHN degree for 2022. Got my Interview coming up. Really nervous but excited at the same time. 😊

@kirstyRumi Hi how did your interview go? 😊
@Ella162 Hey. I feel like it went well, however haven’t heard back yet. Have you heard back?
Reply 9
@KirstyRumi Hi, glad it went well! No I haven’t heard back yet. I emailed admissions and they said should hear back around 26th Jan as that’s when the interviews should finish and that’s the deadline for applications. 😊
Hi @Ella162. Thanks for getting back to me.
I got made an offer today. I’m so happy.
I hope you hear from them soon and get good news too. Fingers crossed 🤞🏾 Take care!
Reply 11
@KirstyRumi
That’s great! Congratulations! Wishing you all the best! Is CCCU your first choice?
Thank you, hoping might hear back sooner but if not at least I know roughly when to expect it.😊
Reply 12
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Canterbury Christ Church University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

Courses im applying for - Chemical Engineering Foundation year
subjects studying now - Health Social care DIPLOMA - predicted D*D Public Services D*D*
S
Hi Ive have all my unis offer me a place and CCCU was one of them. I applied to do Law and i wondering if anybody else has..What are some of your worries about attending here?
Reply 14
My adult nursing interview will be coming up next month, what should I expect guys?
I’ve applied for multimedia journalism, CCCU is deffo my top choice! I have my interview on Wednesday, any advice guys? X
I have my interview for multimedia journalism at cccu on Wednesday too - good luck!!!!!
Original post by Luuucyelizabeth
I have my interview for multimedia journalism at cccu on Wednesday too - good luck!!!!!

Best of luck to you! So nervous but also excited xxx
Same here - prep work is driving me crazy haha
Original post by Luuucyelizabeth
Same here - prep work is driving me crazy haha

Hope yours went well! They only asked me one question! The interviewer was lovely and the task was so fun 😀 xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending