The Student Room Group

BDO Grad Scheme 2022

Scroll to see replies

Yes and £28k
Original post by Deepalip05
Hey guys! Does anyone here knows what kind of benefits does BDO provide? For graduate roles

They have a TOIL policy to compensate you for overtime, not sure if big 4 have that
Original post by Deepalip05
Hey I have an AC tomorrow for financial services Audit as well. Would you mind sharing few tips?

hello how long did you wait for a response after receiving the email about passing?
Guys I have my AC next week and I am just worried about the presentation and the email response part. Can anyone share their experience and what are the topics of presentation like?
Original post by ai56789
So I got an offer! For the AC I’d recommend researching BDO, the role, and personalising your answers. Don’t stress too much - they’re not trying to catch you out but work out whether you’d be someone they could work with. At the crux of it, they want to see that you know what you’ve applied for, are genuinely interested, and a good team player.

Hey, can you describe the nature of presentation and the written task? Was it a case study or a generic topic?
Original post by Hamza_WFC
hello how long did you wait for a response after receiving the email about passing?

2 working days
Original post by mr.monkey2203
Applied for London Advisory-Valuation Graduate and got an email saying I passed the video interview on 26/10. Haven't heard anything since

Hello MrMonkey, Howdy? I applied for the same role and location, and I've been looking for people who used to be in the same position If possible, please let me know what exercises you've been tested on in the AC. Any advice would help me a lot. thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending