The Student Room Group

BDO UK Graduate 2023

I haven’t seen a discussion here yet, so I thought I’d get the ball rolling has anyone applied?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SamB447
I haven’t seen a discussion here yet, so I thought I’d get the ball rolling has anyone applied?

AUDIT 23 here, just about to do the assessment. How about you?
Reply 2
Original post by Kenny Nguyen
AUDIT 23 here, just about to do the assessment. How about you?

Hey, good luck with the assessment!

I’ve completed the assessment and received feedback. Just waiting for a next stage or rejection email now
How was the assessment and what were the video interview questions?
Original post by imnotgettingajob
How was the assessment and what were the video interview questions?

Hi, I’ve completed the interactive assessment and it had situational judgement and maths questions and then I think 4 interview questions? I can’t remember what they were but you’re not timed on them so you have time to prepare your answers then and there.

I’ve got an email saying “Congratulations on successfully completing our interactive assessment and for making it to this stage! We are now in the process of a final review and aim to get back to you as soon as possible.” I’m unsure if this means that I’m through to the AC yet or not due to them saying they’re doing a final review? Anyone else got this far?
I completed the assessment two weeks ago and I also received the same email a week after the assessment. And they said they aimed to provide feedback on my interactive assessment within ten working days. But I haven't heard from them except for that email.
Original post by Jsimons56
Hi, I’ve completed the interactive assessment and it had situational judgement and maths questions and then I think 4 interview questions? I can’t remember what they were but you’re not timed on them so you have time to prepare your answers then and there.

I’ve got an email saying “Congratulations on successfully completing our interactive assessment and for making it to this stage! We are now in the process of a final review and aim to get back to you as soon as possible.” I’m unsure if this means that I’m through to the AC yet or not due to them saying they’re doing a final review? Anyone else got this far?

HI, werent there any verbal or critical reasoning?
Reply 7
Does one receive a link to the assessment straight after submitting the application?
Original post by Shah99
Does one receive a link to the assessment straight after submitting the application?

I did, isnt that usual?
Original post by Jsimons56

Yea, I got that email as well, but with a " We are now in the process of a final review and aim to get back to you as soon as possible." not ten days.
Hello everyone! That means you're through to the AC! I had to wait two weeks before they sent me another email. I am now doing my AC in November.... I'll let you all know how it goes. There's also an audit 2022 thread somewhere on this website, people talk about their experiences there, I recommend to read it!Hope that helps :smile:p.s. I'm so glad to find this thread!
Reply 11
Original post by graduate_coach
Do you need help progressing to the next stage of your application process? We can help you!

We can securely pass the following tests for you:
- Barclays Online Assessments 2023
- Capital One Online Assessments 2023
- Deloitte Immersive Online Assessment 2023
- Deutsche Bank Online Assessment 2023
- EY Numerical Reasoning Test 2023
- EY Online Assessment 2023
- Grant Thornton Online Assessment 2023
- HSBC Immersive Online Assessment 2023
- KPMG Transforming Small Businesses
- Lloyds Banking Group Online Assessments 2023
- Mazars Online Strengths Assessment 2023
- NatWest Group Online Assessment 2023
- PwC Game Based Assessment 2023
- RSM Online (Situational) Assessment 2023
- Standard Chartered SJT & Pymetrics Game Assessment 2023
- UBS Online Assessments 2023
- and any other tests provided by SHL, Cappfinity or Pymetrics.

We can also provide you with materials to pass tests on your own.
We can also provide genuine materials for online job simulations and assessment centers.

How to contact us?
By WhatsApp messages +447732860930

No thanks , we don’t need to cheat to get a job
Peterko_99
HI, werent there any verbal or critical reasoning? Did you try material from getgraduatejob.com, are they for real?

Yes they are - mix of situational, verbal/critical, numerical + video interview.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 13
I was struggling with verbal reasoning part, it was tricky.
Reply 14
Original post by brodyyy
I was struggling with verbal reasoning part, it was tricky.

What did you get for Verbal Reasoning in the feedback?

If they haven’t given you an instant rejection after completing the assessment, just hope for the best!
Original post by SamB447
What did you get for Verbal Reasoning in the feedback?

If they haven’t given you an instant rejection after completing the assessment, just hope for the best!

Would they give instant rejection when there was a video interview?
Reply 16
Original post by Jaycee_88
Would they give instant rejection when there was a video interview?

I think, if you don’t ‘at least’ meet the benchmark, for verbal, numerical, & situational judgement, it’s an instant rejection doesn’t matter if you’ve completed the video interview
Original post by SamB447
I think, if you don’t ‘at least’ meet the benchmark, for verbal, numerical, & situational judgement, it’s an instant rejection doesn’t matter if you’ve completed the video interview

Hmm good point, cause that's what they do this days. I wonder if anyone has received an instant rejection.

If you take gaps with the video interview and doing research on the answer, do you think that counts against you or are you expected to answer immediately?
Reply 18
Original post by Jaycee_88
Hmm good point, cause that's what they do this days. I wonder if anyone has received an instant rejection.

If you take gaps with the video interview and doing research on the answer, do you think that counts against you or are you expected to answer immediately?

For me, there were four video interview questions out of the four, I spent about 4-5minutes preparing for the first video interview question, and less than about 1 minute for the rest. I successfully completed the assessment.

What stage of the recruitment process are you on now?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by SamB447
For me, there were four video interview questions out of the four, I spent about 4-5minutes preparing for the first video interview question, and less than about 1 minute for the rest. I successfully completed the assessment.

What stage of the recruitment process are you on now?

I completed it. Cause the video aspect took me a while, as i was preparing/doing reasearch on how to answer the question.

And as they said your camera would be on to prevent cheating.

So i'm a bit worried about that.

Quick Reply

Latest