The Student Room Group

BDO Grad Scheme 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Frankianderson
Hi, sorry if this is too intrusive but I’m terms of your feedback report, did you excel in all 4 elements they were measuring or was some slightly lower than the other? Thanks

Hello all, i have just finished my interactive assessment and i do not see any bars for grit, digital mindset, creative force and stuffs. I have seen two bars in numerical and verbal. For all the 4 pillars, they just state exceptional potential.
😅😅😅 i would like to have an insight please.
I've applied, but havent received the online tests, I emailed them and even though they said they've resent it, it still hasn't come - i've checked spam folder too :/ anyone had this same issue? it's been a week-ish, i kind of given up on this application
Have you signed into your account? There may be a link under " my tasks" on the candidate homepage
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi, its been 11 days since i got my feedback report and i still haven’t gotten an email. Is that a bad sign? :/
Reply 64
Original post by Ayeee21
Hello all, i have just finished my interactive assessment and i do not see any bars for grit, digital mindset, creative force and stuffs. I have seen two bars in numerical and verbal. For all the 4 pillars, they just state exceptional potential.
😅😅😅 i would like to have an insight please.

Hi. I received a similar report. Bars for both applied verbal intellect and applied numerical intellect. For the 4 pillars, just some written feedback, no bars. Hope this helps.
Reply 65
Original post by Jessilover98
Hi, its been 11 days since i got my feedback report and i still haven’t gotten an email. Is that a bad sign? :/

Hi. I don't think it's necessarily a bad sign. It took me a while to be contacted with an outcome for my online assessment. I think it takes about two weeks sometimes, and even longer for popular programmes. I hope the helps.
Hi, is anyone going for the Transaction Services grad programme? When I applied it was open, but when I did the Online Assessment it’s no longer there. It has been quite awhile since I received the email that I’ve passed OA and in queue for AC. Can anyone share their timeline please?
Hey, I'm wondering if anyones been invited to the assessment centre yet? Excluding the 28th October and 2nd November ones. I got email saying I'm in the queue for AC but thats been over 2 weeks now...
Whats the email for student recruitment?
Reply 69
Original post by Archie30
Hi. I received a similar report. Bars for both applied verbal intellect and applied numerical intellect. For the 4 pillars, just some written feedback, no bars. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much. I received the email from two days after the test that i made it to AC stage. And my application is going to be manually reviewed.
Reply 70
Been on hold for BDO AC for over a month lol
Original post by Crsamrm
Been on hold for BDO AC for over a month lol

What location?
Reply 72
What location?

London!
Gave the OA a week ago and still haven’t received any response. Anyone have any idea what it could be? Tbh, I’m a bit scared now. ;_;
Reply 74
Whats the email for student recruitment?

Hi. I have used the following email to contact BDO.
[email protected]
Hope this helps.
Reply 75
Original post by Ayeee21
Thank you very much. I received the email from two days after the test that i made it to AC stage. And my application is going to be manually reviewed.

That's great to hear. Good luck and all the best.
Original post by Archie30
Hi. I have used the following email to contact BDO.
[email protected]
Hope this helps.

Thanks and all the best!
Reply 77
Original post by kalixeee
Hey, I'm wondering if anyones been invited to the assessment centre yet? Excluding the 28th October and 2nd November ones. I got email saying I'm in the queue for AC but thats been over 2 weeks now...

I haven’t yet.
Original post by kalixeee

I have got mine booked for 23rd November. Took 5 days for them to review my application and get back to me after passing the online assessment
Original post by Ayeee21
I haven’t yet.

Applied for London Advisory-Valuation Graduate and got an email saying I passed the video interview on 26/10. Haven't heard anything since

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending