The Student Room Group

BDO Grad Scheme 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dylan12321
I have got mine booked for 23rd November. Took 5 days for them to review my application and get back to me after passing the online assessment

Hey, if you don't mind, which stream did you apply for?
Original post by Ishaan15
Hey, if you don't mind, which stream did you apply for?

Hi.. um, I applied for the Audit role for their London office
Reply 82
I have got mine booked for 23rd November. Took 5 days for them to review my application and get back to me after passing the online assessment

Hi Dylan, which location did u apply for? And when did u take the assessment ?I have received the news on 4th November that i passed OA. Now i m just waiting.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Ayeee21
Hi Dylan, which location did u apply for? And when did u take the assessment ?I have received the news on 4th November that i passed OA. Now i m just waiting.

Hi, I applied for the London - Baker Street office. I completed my online assessment on the 25th October, was notified I passed on the 27th and then booked my AC on the 2nd for the 9th Nov, but I had to reschedule for personal reasons for the 23rd Nov. Hopefully you hear back soon:smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 84
Hi, I applied for the London - Baker Street office. I completed my online assessment on the 25th October, was notified I passed on the 27th and then booked my AC on the 2nd for the 9th Nov, but I had to reschedule for personal reasons for the 23rd Nov. Hopefully you hear back soon:smile:

Thank you!! Best of luck!!!
Original post by Ayeee21
I haven’t yet.

Which role have you applied for?

Woo!! Good luck! Let us know how it goes
Original post by fluffcloud
Hi, is anyone going for the Transaction Services grad programme? When I applied it was open, but when I did the Online Assessment it’s no longer there. It has been quite awhile since I received the email that I’ve passed OA and in queue for AC. Can anyone share their timeline please?

Exactly same situation here, been waiting 5 weeks now
Reply 88
Original post by Archie30
I attended the AC yesterday.

Hope it went well for you. How long did it take for you to hear back from them regarding the outcome of the AC?
Does anyone have any advice or tips for the BDO Assessment Centre?
Reply 90
Does anyone have any advice or tips for the BDO Assessment Centre?

1. Smile (very underrated tip)
2. Do your research about the company, their clients, and their services.
3. Try to enjoy the experience (relax, be positive and engaging).
4. Read instructions carefully, don't try to skim and miss out on something important.
5. Have some good questions prepared to ask your interviewer.

They are looking to find out more about you and why you would be a good fit.
Reply 91
Original post by zedk388
Hope it went well for you. How long did it take for you to hear back from them regarding the outcome of the AC?

Hi it did thanks. I heard back from BDO by noon the next day.
Original post by Archie30
Hi it did thanks. I heard back from BDO by noon the next day.

Hey, I have my AC coming up, I was worried about the written exercise, is it a summary report or just numerical and verbal tests?
Reply 93
Hey, I have my AC coming up, I was worried about the written exercise, is it a summary report or just numerical and verbal tests?

Hi. Wishing you all the best for the AC. My written exercise was not a numerical or verbal test. I had to type up my answer in the portal used. Hope this helps.
Got an email saying I passed the interactive online assessment on 2nd Nov, still waiting for assessment centre
Original post by qw3rty123
Got an email saying I passed the interactive online assessment on 2nd Nov, still waiting for assessment centre

Hello mate, I have to do my interactive assessment for tax placement soon. Do you have any tips? What were the numerical questions like? And were the video interview questions competency-based? or situational questions?
Original post by mm1039
Hello mate, I have to do my interactive assessment for tax placement soon. Do you have any tips? What were the numerical questions like? And were the video interview questions competency-based? or situational questions?

Hey, the numerical questions were gcse maths if i remember correctly, nothing too difficult. The video interview questions were situational, so they give you a scenario and ask how you would respond. Take your time on the video interview, you have unlimited time to prepare for it.
has anyone received a written offer from BDO? i got a verbal offer after the AC but I haven't heard anything since..
Original post by feqjioew
has anyone received a written offer from BDO? i got a verbal offer after the AC but I haven't heard anything since..

When did you have your AC?
Reply 99
Original post by feqjioew

Which location and which scheme did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending