The Student Room Group

Countdown to university 2005!

It probably sounds stupid but my January exams ended today and I just felt like god its already over its going to be revision time for Summer exams soon! Uni feels nearer and nearer and can't help but feel excited. :biggrin:
Have ppl started buying for uni yet? Or are you all going to do it in the summer? I'm thinking its going to be too much to all buy at once so maybe I should start collecting things already cause Im gonna get a t.v. and laptop too PLUS a printer! Has anybody got anything yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
what if we still dont have an offer...........
Reply 2
oh gosh, i just checked i have an offer from greenwich uni.!! yupeee
Reply 3
G_S
oh gosh, i just checked i have an offer from greenwich uni.!! yupeee

heyy congratulations!! u must be all :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: btw i have NO OFFERS myself i sent my application off in late december lol.. well even if i dont get any im still def going to uni 05 even if i have to go through clearing :eek:
Reply 4
dont woory ull get an offer! :smile:
Reply 5
Yes I'm excited already and I've yet to send off my form ( I'm applying for fine art). I keep thinking about what I'm going to take etc but first I have to get in!ekk!
Reply 6
I can't wait to go to uni too. Havn't bought anything though, it's still too early.
Reply 7
Are you taking a laptop? I need to start searching for good deals cause I really don't want to be w/o one at the start of term. And gonna be too busy in the summer cause I'm going to the U.S for work experience :biggrin:
Reply 8
I'm taking a laptop, gonna start finding one after completing my exams in the summer.
Reply 9
trev
I'm taking a laptop, gonna start finding one after completing my exams in the summer.

I need to get a t/v and printer too plus a whole new wardrobe :biggrin: n all my room stuff! Thinking its all goingto be too much all at once so am probably going to get my laptop soon! I could do with one now too!
Reply 10
I might not get a tv, as it might not fit in my room. I rather buy one when I move out of the campus accomodation. In addition, a wardrobe won't be bought, as the uni accomodation has some already along with drawers.
trev
I might not get a tv, as it might not fit in my room. I rather buy one when I move out of the campus accomodation. In addition, a wardrobe won't be bought, as the uni accomodation has some already along with drawers.

I think they meant a whole new wardrobe of clothes and not an actual wardrobe. :smile:
*Hythlodaeus*
I think they meant a whole new wardrobe of clothes and not an actual wardrobe. :smile:

heh, *giggle* :p:
Reply 13
Ok then, lol.
uni will be sweet guyz,, i can't wait.... anyone off 2 nottingham
Reply 15
The Messiah
uni will be sweet guyz,, i can't wait.... anyone off 2 nottingham

nottingham has just rejected me :frown: :frown: feel really ..... rejected!
I really dont see the point in bringing a tv to uni. If you take one you have to get a tv liscence.
I really can't wait.

I'm probably moving in a couple of weeks.

not sure it'll be worth taking half the stuff out of boxes..

I think the change'll help get me in the uni mood even more too.
Reply 18
mxox
nottingham has just rejected me :frown: :frown: feel really ..... rejected!

Aww they rejected me too! We don't need them!!!
Reply 19
ames123
Aww they rejected me too! We don't need them!!!

I knew that they were horribly competitive and I had no chance but it just kills to have my first response be a rejection :frown: Thats all my excitement and countdowns fizzled out. What course did u apply for? Nottingham were pretty snobby even when I emailed them before I feel like I wasted a choice on them!

Latest

Trending

Trending