The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL reponses

Hii~
2 weeks ago I did my interview for the BA in interior deisgn and I got offered a place during the interview.

But I haven't seen any emails come in yet, is this normal? And has anyone else who interviewed recently with them had this issue?
tbf i'm in a ual group chat and from what i know many are in a similar boat... it seems they take quite a while to get back to people. have you chased them?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I haven't contacted them since it's only been 2 weeks but should I do it soon if I don't hear anything?
Hey!

Just curious how long it was after submitting your portfolio that you had a response/request for interview? I submitted mine for both the Interior Design at Chelsea and Interior and Spacial Design at Camberwell back in early Feb ... I've had my interview and offer for Camberwell but haven't heard a single thing from Chelsea so I'm starting to get anxious that they've lost my application!

I've emailed the support email and haven't had a response from them either!

Reply 4
Original post by niamh4498
Hey!

Just curious how long it was after submitting your portfolio that you had a response/request for interview? I submitted mine for both the Interior Design at Chelsea and Interior and Spacial Design at Camberwell back in early Feb ... I've had my interview and offer for Camberwell but haven't heard a single thing from Chelsea so I'm starting to get anxious that they've lost my application!

I've emailed the support email and haven't had a response from them either!

Hii

I also applied for chealsea and did my interview with them.

I think a week after I sent in my portfolio they sent the interview request and then the interview was 2 weeks later. She did warn me that they're busy so I might not here back for a week or 2. But the offer should've showed up in my ucas track but it hasn't.

Hopefully they reply to your email

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending