The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Mphysiotherapy @Bradford 2022

Just looking to find people planning to do this course in September.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

Hi, I have been rejected from Bradford university for physiotherapy and I would like to ask how you managed to secure an offer. I would like to prepare for next year.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
I think a good personal statement is what helped me. I didn’t have work experience (Covid luckily) but I demonstrated that I watched YouTube videos from different nhs Trusts and physiotherapy students. Just explained what I learned from that. Further reading is something I mentioned too. Because it’s sports organisations like BASEM, BASRAT, FSEM etc.

I had been competing in sport so I had first hand experience with physiotherapy luckily. (Unfortunately or fortunately both musculoskeletal and respiratory) so yeah definitely show you know the different aspects of physiotherapy don’t just focus on one.

Long story short, demonstrate genuine interest and initiative in learning more about the career. Also where you luck in experience just show how you have/will bridge the gap in knowledge. Hope it helps.
Original post by Anonymous

Hey :smile:

We have an Applicant and Offer Holders FB group to find and interact with fellow course mates :smile:

Becky
Reply 4
Thanks so much really appreciate it honestly ☺️🙏

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending