The Student Room Group

How can I get 9s for all three sciences within a month?

I have 29 days left till my first GCSE exam. I am predicted 7s for phy, chem and bio. I want to get all 9s for triple science.

How can I do this? So far I have done no revision whatsoever for science and have been focusing on my weaker subjects.

Someone who was in the same situation as me and managed to get 9s for science please tell me everything you did
For sciences, do practice questions until you run out, then ask your teachers for more. They are so important. Make your answers sound exactly like the mark scheme so that you achieve maximum marks. Additionally, practise your 6 markers (practicals) and make sure you understand them well so that you can get 5/6 or 6/6 every time.
Reply 2
Original post by SagaciousSag
For sciences, do practice questions until you run out, then ask your teachers for more. They are so important. Make your answers sound exactly like the mark scheme so that you achieve maximum marks. Additionally, practise your 6 markers (practicals) and make sure you understand them well so that you can get 5/6 or 6/6 every time.

how do i remember the answers i get wrong and how much should i spend on all three sciences in these 30ish days to get 9s?
Original post by mkwvgtfg
how do i remember the answers i get wrong and how much should i spend on all three sciences in these 30ish days to get 9s?

Set those questions aside, keep revising those topics and do them again in a couple of weeks a final test. If you revise with multiple sets of questions, you'll likely get the same or similar questions in different words, giving you another opportunity to answer them well. In terms of timing, it depends on how efficient you are. I would spend an hour on each science (20 minutes revising, 40 minutes of questions), so I wouldn't recommend revising them all on the same day, every single day. Try to use your weekends wisely, and spend about 10-15 hours on each. That means each subject every 2-3 days. ("Biology on Monday, Chemistry on Tuesday, Physics on Wednesday, Biology and Chemistry on Thursday, Physics on Friday" is an example alongside your other subjects.)
Reply 4
ty
^^

Quick Reply

Latest