The Student Room Group

Do I have enough time for all 9s?

My predicted grades are 6-7 in all my subjects except the Sciences where I fall short and have have 4s in the three of them. I've been procrastinating since September to revise and I feel as if the new year has given me some much needed motivation.
Here are my questions:
1. How many hours a day should I aim for to achieve all grade 9s?
2. What is the best revision method for History?
3. Do I have enough time?
(I may reply back with more questions!)

Any replies are much appreciated, thank you!
I'm on the same grades too- a current y12 (got all 8s and 9s)told me that she was in the same position now and if you really put your head down then it will happen history-mind maps are amazing
Reply 2
ITS NEVER TO LATE!

You can get 8s and 9s if you put all your effort into these last few months. The best time to revise is during morning hours. When people are asleep, you wake up and be determined. If your a morning or night person you decide.

Yes you have time. Just focus.

Flash cards.

Youtube videos.

Quizzes.

Past papers.

mind maps.

spider diagram.

Reply 3
Original post by Galaxy_1
ITS NEVER TO LATE!

You can get 8s and 9s if you put all your effort into these last few months. The best time to revise is during morning hours. When people are asleep, you wake up and be determined. If your a morning or night person you decide.

Flash cards.

Youtube videos.

Quizzes.

Past papers.

mind maps.

spider diagram.

Thank you very much for the advice/tips and the revision methods!
Reply 4
Original post by yukuykyukyuk
I'm on the same grades too- a current y12 (got all 8s and 9s)told me that she was in the same position now and if you really put your head down then it will happen history-mind maps are amazing

I believe that we both can achieve those 9s and I'll try using mind maps, thank you!
Original post by Galaxy_1
ITS NEVER TO LATE!

Flash cards.

Youtube videos.

Quizzes.

Past papers.

mind maps.

spider diagram.

so true

Quick Reply

Latest