The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Aero/EEE MAT Test

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Badepy
What date is your test on? And how did you find the sample papers? I thought some questions were simple but I don't do further maths. I hope your test goes well,👍

Found the sample papers quite easy but the time constraint is something else. I hope I get 20+. Thankyou! I hope yu do amazing in the February test!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Do you mind sending a link to the test or screenshot because I can’t access it through the link they sent me, it says webpage not found.

Cheers for the link! Good luck to everyone, I hope we all get interviews!
Hey guys, did anyone get another email today? They said they were gonna send another one but I haven’t got one yet
anyone know if further maths topics will be tested on? i dont do fm and im scared that some crazy qs will pop up
Not received my email, that they said they would send on 21st October. Anyone received it?
Original post by Physics3145
Not received my email, that they said they would send on 21st October. Anyone received it?

None of us have! They’ll probably send on Monday
Original post by Anonymous
None of us have! They’ll probably send on Monday

Some people have, but I personally have not.
Some people have, but I personally have not.

Got an email saying they would send us it on the 21st so bit weird!
Has anyone heard anything yet? They indicated deadline for completion of some admin was by 26th. Anyone been in touch with the admissions team?
Has anyone heard anything yet? They indicated deadline for completion of some admin was by 26th. Anyone been in touch with the admissions team?

hey! I'm on the thread starter on the other thread and we talked about the email. I did get in touch with them on friday but no reply. They sent me the email with my login details this morning
hey! I'm on the thread starter on the other thread and we talked about the email. I did get in touch with them on friday but no reply. They sent me the email with my login details this morning

Please could you link the other thread
the sample paper so time constrained - how is everyone finding them?
horrible i can do like 10 questions max in 30 mins

They were okay. On the first attempt I managed to do like 20 ish but now I can do a lot more of the sample paper. I hope the paper we get on Thursday is not too hard
They were okay. On the first attempt I managed to do like 20 ish but now I can do a lot more of the sample paper. I hope the paper we get on Thursday is not too hard

Negative marking knocks off a fair few marks
Original post by physicsisbad12
horrible i can do like 10 questions max in 30 mins

That's easily more than enough, people on last year's thread said they got around 20% and got offers
yes its so hard with the time - they didn't have an assessment last year?
That's easily more than enough, people on last year's thread said they got around 20% and got offers
yes its so hard with the time - they didn't have an assessment last year?

Aero did, it was called the AMAT.

problem is idk how much we can compare exact scores as they had further maths content in the exam but the whole working principle and rules are the same as the Aero/EEE MAT.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending