The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Got put on hold for Imperial EEE, are my chances over?

Got 10 on the aero/EEE mat, GCSEs 999988766 with 9s in maths and triple science and predicted 3A*s in FM, chemistry and physics with an A* in maths achieved this year along with what I think is a decent ps. I feel like the February cohort is gonna be much stronger cause they've got more time to revise. I wish I applied to Imperial after the 16th October deadline :frown:

Anybody here who got put on hold and got an interview/offer for Imperial EEE/eie?
Original post by Serindepity
Got 10 on the aero/EEE mat, GCSEs 999988766 with 9s in maths and triple science and predicted 3A*s in FM, chemistry and physics with an A* in maths achieved this year along with what I think is a decent ps. I feel like the February cohort is gonna be much stronger cause they've got more time to revise. I wish I applied to Imperial after the 16th October deadline :frown:

Anybody here who got put on hold and got an interview/offer for Imperial EEE/eie?

same here, got a 10 on the mat, achieved A* in maths this year, and predicted 4A*s in FM, physics, CS, and EPQ, and decent PS. Applied for EIE, got put on hold as well.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
same here, got a 10 on the mat, achieved A* in maths this year, and predicted 4A*s in FM, physics, CS, and EPQ, and decent PS. Applied for EIE, got put on hold as well.

Did 15 on the eee mat and got on hold as well. I only have predicated 3A* and an A in my subjects.
Reply 3
17/40 on EEE MAT, 44 predicted in the IB with 7s in higher Math, Physics, and Chem. I am currently on hold as well and super worried :frown:
Where to find the score of the aero/eee mat? I have received an on hold but I have no clue how many questions I got right.
Reply 5
Where to find the score of the aero/eee mat? I have received an on hold but I have no clue how many questions I got right.

when did you receive the notice "hold" from Imperial? did you get it by email? I haven't received anything yet, just a few emails about the webinar etc... I have no idea about AERO/EEE score and interview invitation. I
Original post by askwhom
when did you receive the notice "hold" from Imperial? did you get it by email? I haven't received anything yet, just a few emails about the webinar etc... I have no idea about AERO/EEE score and interview invitation. I

It’s an email which tells u being on hold until mid February
Reply 7
It’s an email which tells u being on hold until mid February

I see. Thanks!
hey, I also recieved the on hold email two days ago. I didn't even know this is a thing.
Hey, How did you get to know your scores for the aero/eee mat?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending