The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Aero/EEE MAT Test

Scroll to see replies

How was the test everyone? I found the time constraint extremely painful. Also, Anyone know the threshold marks we have to get for this test?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by LegacyKR
How was the test everyone? I found the time constraint extremely painful. Also, Anyone know the threshold marks we have to get for this test?

it was so stressful. I answered 20 confidebtly and guessed 2 or 3. But i left all 7to8 questions
Original post by Rittergo
it was so stressful. I answered 20 confidebtly and guessed 2 or 3. But i left all 7to8 questions

Sorry jus askin you don’t have to go to detail but is there tricky vector questions and is there a combinatorics question where u have to know the value for 6C4 for example. Also was predominanty calculus
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry jus askin you don’t have to go to detail but is there tricky vector questions and is there a combinatorics question where u have to know the value for 6C4 for example. Also was predominanty calculus

i dont remember a cpmbinatprics question, there were a few tricky vector questions, i got all of them except one. I didnt know what it meant!
i dont remember a cpmbinatprics question, there were a few tricky vector questions, i got all of them except one. I didnt know what it meant!

Fair enough.. thanks was there a quite a bit of A2 calculus on the test? I don’t do fm so I’m a lil bit worried lol (no details it’s fine)
Reply 85
What time do u have ur exams
Reply 86

What type of vector questions
Original post by ved.b
What time do u have ur exams

2pm lol
Reply 88
I have mine at 4pm
Reply 89
What other questions came up?
Original post by ved.b
What other questions came up?

Don’t think they’ll tell you bro lol
Original post by ved.b
hopefully theyll tell us what type of questions at least

Ask for a twitter or something if ur that keen because public forums aren’t the place for it I don’t think
EEE Admissions team: please do not share questions about the test here. There are several sessions running today. If you want to discuss the test please post after 17:00 GMT.
do we get our results at the end of tht test?
Original post by EEE Imperial
EEE Admissions team: please do not share questions about the test here. There are several sessions running today. If you want to discuss the test please post after 17:00 GMT.

Wait, are u the real eee admissions team!!?
Original post by LegacyKR
While doing the test, how should the camera be set up? Should it be pointed in a way that they can see our faces as well as see us write?

how was your camera pointed during the tesr?
Original post by Anonymous
how was your camera pointed during the tesr?

As long as your face is seen its fine.
Guy I've just finished it. It's quite hard honestly, there are some questions that I immediately skipped once i read them. they looked so complicated.
Just finished my test. The time was really tight, and some of the calculus questions were insane. How did it go for you guys?
Let's please refrain from posting until 5pm GMT guys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending