The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

no enrolment email from ual csm

Enrolment started on the 22nd of August and I still have not received an enrolment email despite being eligible to enrol. I have met the conditions of my offer, and uploaded my results. I am a bit concerned because I start my course next monday on the 5th of September. Despite contacting the admissions team via email and tried calling them up, I left a voice mail but I'm getting worried because I start my course so soon. (art foundation at central saint martins)
Did you try a different university
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm in the exact same situation!! They told me to get in contact if I don't hear by Friday and I did and have heard nothing and the numbers all go to voicemail :frown: The online event says you don't have to be enrolled so I'm guessing there's not a strict deadline though.
I'm having the same problem, I haven’t tried calling them but I sent an email and i got an automatic response that I need to wait for the enrolment email. I also asked in TSR and someone told me to do in person enrolment. So I also don't know what to do.
Reply 4
Original post by Ale.jimee
I'm having the same problem, I haven’t tried calling them but I sent an email and i got an automatic response that I need to wait for the enrolment email. I also asked in TSR and someone told me to do in person enrolment. So I also don't know what to do.

This is so concerning! I hope there isn't a deadline for enrolment. I can't get a hold of anyone by calling them up. I have no idea what to do. It's been about a week of trying to call them up and emailing them for me.
Reply 5
Original post by weetabox
I'm in the exact same situation!! They told me to get in contact if I don't hear by Friday and I did and have heard nothing and the numbers all go to voicemail :frown: The online event says you don't have to be enrolled so I'm guessing there's not a strict deadline though.

what online event are u referring to?
Reply 6
Original post by sylpheros
what online event are u referring to?

The online foundation welcome event :smile: By the way!! I got into contact over the phone and they said that there are general delays and not to worry because we have up to 2 weeks to complete enrolment after the course starts! I'm so relieved aah
Reply 7
Original post by weetabox
The online foundation welcome event :smile: By the way!! I got into contact over the phone and they said that there are general delays and not to worry because we have up to 2 weeks to complete enrolment after the course starts! I'm so relieved aah

That's fantastic! Do you know when we should go in for the first day?
Reply 8
That's fantastic! Do you know when we should go in for the first day?

I think we might be told more info later but I think 10:30
Did you manage to get hold of anyone in the end? I’m in the same boat and freshers week is supposed next week!
Enrolment started on the 22nd of August and I still have not received an enrolment email despite being eligible to enrol. I have met the conditions of my offer, and uploaded my results. I am a bit concerned because I start my course next monday on the 5th of September. Despite contacting the admissions team via email and tried calling them up, I left a voice mail but I'm getting worried because I start my course so soon. (art foundation at central saint martins)

I need help!! How did you upload your A-level results? I was thinking of taking a picture of my results on paper and scanning it and sending it to them like that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending