The Student Room Group

Summer Internship in software engineering

I'm about to start my first year of Uni doing a computer science course and would like to know how I can land a software engineering internship next summer(or the summer after).
Original post by renasustek
I'm about to start my first year of Uni doing a computer science course and would like to know how I can land a software engineering internship next summer(or the summer after).

Big companies e.g. FAANG, large legacy tech companies, investment banks etc. will all have their vacancies for Summer 2024 interns (which is what you should be aiming for i.e. summer between second and third-year) as early as Summer 2023 on their website.

You might find it easier to keep an eye on LinkedIn instead rather than individual sites.
Original post by Blue_Cow
Big companies e.g. FAANG, large legacy tech companies, investment banks etc. will all have their vacancies for Summer 2024 interns (which is what you should be aiming for i.e. summer between second and third-year) as early as Summer 2023 on their website.

You might find it easier to keep an eye on LinkedIn instead rather than individual sites.
can i still do an internship during my 1st year summer tho?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending