The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Study an MBA at Bradford | Thread

This is for the big hitters, the problem solvers, and the global leaders; a Master's in Business Administration (MBA) could be the next big step in your career.

Our MBAs offer:
Core and optional modules
Flexible start dates
A weekend study format
The option to study at our Dubai campus or from anywhere in the world through distance learning

You can find out about our programmes in our MBA webinar on Thursday 14 March at 12:30-1:15pm GMT.

Register for free here .:smile:

112273837_3050541781697890_3825024084531943559_o.jpg
(edited 1 month ago)
Why choose the Bradford MBA?

Accreditations
Did you know our School of Management is part of an elite group that holds the "triple-crown" of accreditations? (Equis, AMBA and AACSB).
Our MBA courses are also endorsed by the NHS Leadership Academy.

Value for money
Our distance learning MBA is ranked number 1 in the world for value for money.

Our UK and global MBA rankings
Number 3 in the UK for salary increase.
Number 4 in the UK for Distance Learning MBA.
Number 10 in the world for career progression.

Flexibility
Our MBA programmes offer you the flexibility to study online from anywhere in the world, with a choice of enrolment dates throughout the year. You can arrange your study time around existing work and home commitments.

Connections
You'll join an extensive network of current MBA students, alumni and business contacts. Our network provides you with access to online learning, careers, and support services while you study and after graduating.

21225.jpg
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Which MBA is right for you?

The flexible nature of our MBAs allow you to tailor your studies to align with your personal circumstances and career goals.
(Please note all our MBA programmes are studied part-time)

MBA Distance Learning
Duration: 2-3 years
Start in: January, April, July, October
Study core modules in key business concepts, choose from 10 optional modules and complete a management project.

Executive MBA in Dubai
Start in: April, October
Study core modules in key business concepts, choose from 12 optional modules and complete a management project.

Innovation, Enterprise and Circular Economy MBA
Start in: April, October
Study a core curriculum with a focus on key business concepts and the circular economy.

Innovation, Enterprise and Circular Economy PG Certificate
Duration: 12-18 months
Start in: July
Study a core curriculum with a focus on the circular economy.

23867.jpg
Muzibul graduated in summer 2019 from our MBA Distance Learning programme. He shares his experience with us below:

muzibul-islam-750-500-1-750x500.jpg

Why did you decide to study your MBA at Bradford?
I chose the MBA course for my personal satisfaction and to add another level of reassurance in my career. My primary reasons for choosing Bradford were flexibility, since I'm in a full-time occupation, and the structure - I was fascinated by how the course was structured and the flexibility around it.

I felt that the University had taken into consideration that students were in different regions. During my studies I was working out in Saudi Arabia, and I was able to work and travel whilst studying.

Flexibility
The flexibility of the course allowed me to balance study with work and family life. I've got a big family, demanding job commitments, and I also like to travel, but I found that I didn't need to compromise any of that.

Advice for future MBA students
Just go for it. Set yourself a target. It's about organisational skills as well, which are helpful in life - in work and in family, so get organised and just go for it.
Tatjana enjoys the flexibility of distance learning, this is her experience of studying a Distance Learning MBA at Bradford:

Profile-2.jpg

What made you choose Bradford?
The fact that the University of Bradford MBA course has the triple-crown accreditation played a significant part in my decision to enrol onto this course too.

How have you found distance learning?
Distance learning has provided me with the flexibility to work through the modules at my own pace. I have found all of the lecturers to be engaging, whilst also building connections with fellow students.

As a mother, wife and someone working full-time in a very demanding role, having the flexibility to tailor my learning and study time has enabled me to have a good work/life/study balance.

What's your fave thing about your course?
As a senior manager the course has reinforced my current knowledge, whilst expanding my horizons and challenging my ways of working. The ability to apply my learnings from each module has allowed me to gain better insight and propose new ideas within the company I work for.

My journey through this MBA course has been fantastic and I would happily recommend it to anyone looking to further their business management knowledge and expertise.

Do you think the course will help you to achieve your career ambitions?
The course has already helped me apply various learnings in my current role and I hope it will continue to raise my profile within my organisation and the marketplace in general.

Whilst my personal life will always take precedence, having a successful career and moving up within my professional setting is hugely important to me as a woman.

Having the ability to back up everything I do with an MBA diploma will only help me to achieve my ambitions.
Fantastic news as our Distance Learning MBA has been ranked best in the world for value for money and its teaching dedicated to ethics and climate solutions by the Financial Times! 🙌

It was also ranked 1st in the UK and 4th in the world for overall satisfaction of the online MBA experience. The classification means our Distance Learning MBA is now in the top 10 in the world. 👏

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending