The Student Room Group

Morrisons Graduate Scheme 2023

I haven't seen one created for this year. I have an assessment centre scheduled for the supply chain scheme. Anyone else reached the AC stage for Morrisons?
Reply 1
Original post by Zeeyo
I haven't seen one created for this year. I have an assessment centre scheduled for the supply chain scheme. Anyone else reached the AC stage for Morrisons?

Hi, yeah I've got an AC for People management next week
Hi I have AC next week.

Would you be able to help me out; What will the case study presentation be like?
Reply 3
Original post by ironaldhino
Hi I have AC next week.

Would you be able to help me out; What will the case study presentation be like?

Which scheme is it for? I did the supply chain one
Reply 4
Hi I have AC next week.

It depends on what scheme you’re doing. Just relax and try your best you’ll be fine
Original post by r1505
It depends on what scheme you’re doing. Just relax and try your best you’ll be fine

do you have to do a powerpoint presentation?
Reply 6
do you have to do a powerpoint presentation?

I mean like I said I imagine it depends on the AC you’re doing, but they give you all the information and instructions and enough time to sort out what you’re doing so I wouldn’t worry. Good luck!
I've done my assessment centre for technology. Just a waiting game now :smile:
Reply 8
I got my offer this week 🥳
Original post by r1505

That's awesome, what was your application process after the assessment centre? Did you have another interview?
Reply 10
Original post by loose_change
That's awesome, what was your application process after the assessment centre? Did you have another interview?

Hi guys- anyone still waiting for an outcome for the retail grad scheme? Had my final interview before Christmas and the outcomes seem to keep being pushed back. The last I heard was that we would find out by the end of feb, so was just wondering if anyone else was in the same position?
Yes still waiting for mine, had my interview in Jan.
Reply 13
Hello everyone

Congratulations to everyone who was successful. What tips would you give to someone looking to apply next year? Is there anyone who made it to AC pass or fail willing to mentor me as that is the final stage and feedback from people who passed and failed would be invaluable.
Original post by r1505

Congratulations!
Please may I ask what the salary is please?
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest