The Student Room Group

Tenancy takeover London

Hi everyone!
I’ve been really messed about by my accommodation provider in terms of signing the contract so I’m essentially looking for a backup.
Anyone who needs somebody to take over their tenancy pls post here or PM me
Original post by mariaakin8
Hi everyone!
I’ve been really messed about by my accommodation provider in terms of signing the contract so I’m essentially looking for a backup.

Hi mariaakin8,
I have a Gold Ensuite room at IQ Tufnell house, and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy in January or beforehand.
Hiya, I’m looking for someone to take over tenancy at Chapter King’s Cross if you are still looking, ideal location in central London.

Original post by mariaakin8
Hi everyone!
I am looking for someone to take my contract at garden halls
Reply 4
Original post by syd8

I don’t think I’d be able to afford a room there since my budget is £260 a week but thank you for replying!
Reply 5
Original post by BubblyApple
Hi mariaakin8,
I have a Gold Ensuite room at IQ Tufnell house, and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy in January or beforehand.

Hi! I’ve just seen the room is above my budget of £260 a week. But thank you so much for replying!
Original post by syd8

Hi i'm interested!
Reply 7
Original post by username2348655

interested too!:smile:
Hi I am currently a resident at Unite Students Emily Bowes Court in Tottenham Hale and because of a change of circumstances I need to end my tenancy early but I need to find a replacement tenant.

Some info about the accommodation:
- £250 per week
- check out date: 24th June 2023
- premium range 1 ensuite
- double bed
- heating
- desk and chair provided
- shared kitchen (stove, two refrigerators, more than enough kitchen storage)
- It's located in Tottenham Hale Village
- 2 min walk from accommodation to Tottenham Hale Station
- Retail Park 2 min walk from accommodation (shops include: Currys, Wilko,Adidas,JD,Boots,Burger King, Subway,Lidl,Iceland and more)

Please message me if you are interested, or if you have any further questions!
Hi, my brother is currently looking for someone to takeover his tenancy at Landale House in Surrey Quays.

He moved out last month and is paying this month's instalment on Monday. The rent is £200 per week and the room includes a bed, a bedside table, a closet, a chest of drawers and a desk.

The kitchen and bathroom is shared with 3 other flatmates.

Bills are included and the deposit is £100.
Original post by username2348655

HI, is the accommodation still available? if so please contact me through WhatsApp +39 334 247 3688
Original post by Georgiastudies
Hi, my brother is currently looking for someone to takeover his tenancy at Landale House in Surrey Quays.

He moved out last month and is paying this month's instalment on Monday. The rent is £200 per week and the room includes a bed, a bedside table, a closet, a chest of drawers and a desk.

HI, is the accommodation still available? if so please contact me
Original post by Georgiastudies

Hi, is this place still available?
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy in iQ Shoreditch. It is an ensuite studio with its own kitchen area. No shared anything. In excellent condition and clean. Looking for someone to takeover tenancy from Feb 18 2024 to 31 August 2024. Lots of shared and communal areas such as sky lounge and gym. Message me on +44 07801835857 if interested. Can send photos and videos.
It is a bronze studio and the rent is 439 GBP per week with electricity, water, gas all included.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending