The Student Room Group

[CLOSED] Need someone to takeover my tenancy (Studio in Greenwich)

EDIT: The room is now taken by someone else (my landlord found someone, not from TSR). Thank you :smile:

Hi. I'm going to be interrupting my studies and taking a gap year, so I need to pass my tenancy over to another student.

Here are the deets! As always, comment or DM for more info or if you're interested. First come, first serve, as it's urgent.

Photo of the room: https://imgur.com/a/P8dT2Zy
Video tour: https://youtu.be/yehCmjvobdI

This is a Studio (private kitchen/kitchenette, bathroom and single bed all included!)
- Location is McMillan Student Village, Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE8 3BU with Mezzino being the landlord.
- Good for anyone attending school in or near SE London.
- Closest transport link is the Jubilee line.
- Tenancy period is 51 weeks (16th September 2023 to 7th September 2024)
- £259.00 p/w (or £13.2k p/a)

I'm a TSR newb, so apologies in advance. I just created this account to post my tenancy takeover request.

Looking forward to hearing if anyone can take the room!

P.S You can contact John Iavni from Mezzino via his email and number if you're interested in this room. Please state that you're looking to do a tenancy takeover for Room 18 on the 2nd floor of Block G.

John Iavni from Mezzino
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +44 (0)7494000990
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi. I’m interested
Reply 2
Original post by Inanahmed
Hi. I’m interested

Cool! I'll contact John before you do so that he's on the look-out for an email or WhatsApp message from you!
I'll reply back again once he gives you the go ahead to contact him! Reminder that his contact details are in the original post 👍🏿

EDIT: Just checked your post history and it seems like you might be looking at other places, too. Please let me know if you're no longer interested in replacing my tenancy so I can clear it for someone else who can! :smile:
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by egg_
Cool! I'll contact John before you do so that he's on the look-out for an email or WhatsApp message from you!
I'll reply back again once he gives you the go ahead to contact him! Reminder that his contact details are in the original post 👍🏿

EDIT: Just checked your post history and it seems like you might be looking at other places, too. Please let me know if you're no longer interested in replacing my tenancy so I can clear it for someone else who can! :smile:

Yeah please give it someone else. Thanks!
Reply 4
Hi - is this still available please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending