The Student Room Group

Liberty global Graduate Scheme 2023

Hi all,
Has anyone given the video Interview for Liberty global and gotten invitations to assessment centre? Been a while since I gave the Interview, haven’t received an update yet.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I am invited to complete the video interview and it’s my first ever one. Would you mind sharing some experience and what to expect?
Original post by Loey1229
Hi, I am invited to complete the video interview and it’s my first ever one. Would you mind sharing some experience and what to expect?

Hi, they basically ask you about 6 questions where they say the question in a video and then after the video is finished u have 2 minutes to prepare.

Example questions include what makes u want to apply here, talk us through your experiences etc. And the the last 2 questions are situational judgement questions.
Reply 3
Do you remember any other questions from the 6?
Original post by lil_aha
Do you remember any other questions from the 6?

One I remember is if you and your colleague were doing a task and your colleague was struggling with it, what would you do? Something along those lines
Reply 5
Video Interview is easy - the player allows you to pause during the video, so you should have unlimited time to look at the questions. Test this with the sample question, and it should work.
Reply 6
Original post by Ezx3471
Video Interview is easy - the player allows you to pause during the video, so you should have unlimited time to look at the questions. Test this with the sample question, and it should work.

You genius:lol: I didn't think of doing that haha
Hi everyone.

I just recently completed my video interview too.
I'm waiting to hear back
Did anyone else receive this is email:

Congratulations! We’ve successfully received your completed video interview. Thanks for sharing this with us. We will be reviewing your submission over the next few days and will be in touch with you as soon as we have an update.

In the meantime, we really do value our candidates’ feedback and would love to get your thoughts on the video interview experience, if you haven’t shared them with us already.

Please log back into your account area to give your feedback.

Kind regards,

Liberty Global Early Careers Team
Original post by Yamin2390
Did anyone else receive this is email:

Congratulations! We’ve successfully received your completed video interview. Thanks for sharing this with us. We will be reviewing your submission over the next few days and will be in touch with you as soon as we have an update.

In the meantime, we really do value our candidates’ feedback and would love to get your thoughts on the video interview experience, if you haven’t shared them with us already.

Please log back into your account area to give your feedback.

Kind regards,

Yes.

I got this email immediately I finished my VI
Original post by linkstud
Yes.

I got this email immediately I finished my VI

Omg not this sorry message 🙄

I meant this one:

Thanks for your interest in our Liberty Global Graduate scheme.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have been overwhelmed with applications this year and are still in the process of reviewing them. We hope to be in touch as soon as possible with a further update.

If you are no longer interested in the opportunity, please let us know as soon as you can by emailing us on [email protected] or calling +44 (0)1635 888 351.

Kind Regards,

Omg not this sorry message 🙄

I meant this one:

Thanks for your interest in our Liberty Global Graduate scheme.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have been overwhelmed with applications this year and are still in the process of reviewing them. We hope to be in touch as soon as possible with a further update.

If you are no longer interested in the opportunity, please let us know as soon as you can by emailing us on [email protected] or calling +44 (0)1635 888 351.

Kind Regards,

Yes, I think we all got this message.
Anyone heard back from the VI?
Whats the online assessment like?

I'm thinking it might be game based as i can see artic shore somewhere. Is it just situational judgement and does the camera need to be on?
Original post by Jaycee_88
Whats the online assessment like?

I'm thinking it might be game based as i can see artic shore somewhere. Is it just situational judgement and does the camera need to be on?

It's neither a sjt nor the camera needs to be on, it's a just a game based assessment.
It's neither a sjt nor the camera needs to be on, it's a just a game based assessment.

Alright, would this be similar to PWC

Yh pwc also uses arctic shores but I think the games might be different
Yeah I had done the PWC one for a placement year, and it was really similar to LG
(edited 1 year ago)
Nah liberty global also uses Arctic Shores, fairly certain they're the same
Anyone heard back from the VI?

anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest