The Student Room Group

ARUP summer internship 2023

Hi, saw there was no thread for this so thought it would be a good idea. What’s the application process for a summer placement?
Reply 1
Hi Fathima, usually the application process is submitting your personal info and some answers to questions they have asked like why Arup or why this role. Then there is behavioural assessment and then interview is the last step.
Hi @Fathima0507, usually the application process is submitting your personal info and some answers to questions they have asked like why Arup or why this role. Then there is behavioural assessment and then interview is the last step.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by caciv432
Hi @Fathima0507, usually the application process is submitting your personal info and some answers to questions they have asked like why Arup or why this role. Then there is behavioural assessment and then interview is the last step.

Hi, have you applied for a summer placement also? :smile:
Original post by Fathima0507
Hi, have you applied for a summer placement also? :smile:

Hi yes I have for the Sustainability and Climate Change one. What about you?
Original post by caciv432
Hi yes I have for the Sustainability and Climate Change one. What about you?

I've applied for the water, energy and resources one. On my application I’ve had a look and it mentions assessment centres, I’m not sure if it’s the same for yourself. Have you heard from them recently, if so, at what stage are currently in the process?
Original post by Fathima0507
I've applied for the water, energy and resources one. On my application I’ve had a look and it mentions assessment centres, I’m not sure if it’s the same for yourself. Have you heard from them recently, if so, at what stage are currently in the process?

For mine it just says application successfully submitted. I applied quite last minute so I imagine after looking at our form we will have to do behavioural assessments and situational judgement tests which are quite common for all companies nowadays.
Reply 7
Does anyone know how long it takes to here back after the behavioural test? I've been told I'm progressing onto the next stage ie interview but it's been a while since I've heard anything
Reply 8
Original post by GG2001
Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back after the behavioural test? I've been told I'm progressing onto the next stage ie interview but it's been a while since I've heard anything

Was just wondering if you’ve heard back yet? Received the same email about 3 weeks ago now and nothing since
Reply 9
Original post by leahcouch
Was just wondering if you’ve heard back yet? Received the same email about 3 weeks ago now and nothing since

Did you receive anything then? I submitted my behavioural last week and I am waiting for the interview stage. I want to know how long it took?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending