The Student Room Group

Studio room in Wembley, London available for the summer

🚨STUDIO ROOM AVAILABLE FOR THE SUMMER🚨

Amazing, spacious studio room available in Wembley Park.

Available 24 May - 21 July 2023. If you're staying on, you may be able to renew your lease! :smile:

~around £218 per week inc security deposit (roughly £1600 overall, working out about £31 p/day - cheaper than a hotel!)

Have an internship in London or looking to get settled in over the summer? Looking for someone to take over my tenancy for the summer ASAP!!

* 1 minute walk to Wembley Park tube station, 25 minute train into central London
* Studio Room with private kitchen and bathroom.
* 5th floor - amazing views, typical studios in this range are on the 16th/17th floors so this is a great deal.
* Really clean and quiet modern building - never had any problems with noise, maintenance etc.
* Fast, free and strong Wi-Fi connection
* All bills included
* Double bed, wardrobe, desk with box storage above, magnetic notice board, under bed storage, drawers, bedside table, kitchen with microwave oven and induction hob, dining table and two chairs, bathroom with toilet, sink, light up mirror and shower.
* Super friendly and lovely staff.

If you are interested, please feel free to PM me for more details! Flexible on move-in date. Thanks!
Reply 1
H

Original post by ladomlahtur
🚨STUDIO ROOM AVAILABLE FOR THE SUMMER🚨

Amazing, spacious studio room available in Wembley Park.

Available 24 May - 21 July 2023. If you're staying on, you may be able to renew your lease! :smile:

~around £218 per week inc security deposit (roughly £1600 overall, working out about £31 p/day - cheaper than a hotel!)

Have an internship in London or looking to get settled in over the summer? Looking for someone to take over my tenancy for the summer ASAP!!

* 1 minute walk to Wembley Park tube station, 25 minute train into central London
* Studio Room with private kitchen and bathroom.
* 5th floor - amazing views, typical studios in this range are on the 16th/17th floors so this is a great deal.
* Really clean and quiet modern building - never had any problems with noise, maintenance etc.
* Fast, free and strong Wi-Fi connection
* All bills included
* Double bed, wardrobe, desk with box storage above, magnetic notice board, under bed storage, drawers, bedside table, kitchen with microwave oven and induction hob, dining table and two chairs, bathroom with toilet, sink, light up mirror and shower.
* Super friendly and lovely staff.

If you are interested, please feel free to PM me for more details! Flexible on move-in date. Thanks!

Hi! I am very much interested but studentroom isnt allowing me to send Private Messages yet. How else can I get into contact with you ?
Reply 2
Hi @ladomlahtur, I am also interested, I am living at Felda House in an ensuite and looking to move into a studio for the summer.
Reply 3
Original post by AnaAsa
Hi @ladomlahtur, I am also interested, I am living at Felda House in an ensuite and looking to move into a studio for the summer.

@AnaAsa sorry for the late reply, I didn’t receive a notification! I’ll send you a private message! :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending