The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Eggy Hog

Bad news for All blacks; a lack of quality locks at the moment.

Better news for everyone else. :biggrin:
polthegael
Why can't we have nice tops like Wexford..?! :rolleyes:

Could be worse, you could have strange colours of Kilkenny :biggrin:

Cork is nice :smile:
NDGAARONDI
Could be worse, you could have strange colours of Kilkenny :biggrin:

Cork is nice :smile:

Cork's too red! Rather like Derry, Down, Louth, etc, etc...

I just want to know who came up with the bright idea of making Antrim's BRIGHT YELLOW..!
polthegael
Cork's too red! Rather like Derry, Down, Louth, etc, etc...

Well mine isn't too red, it's more white with red.

polthegael
I just want to know who came up with the bright idea of making Antrim's BRIGHT YELLOW..!

Reminds me of Clare, although they had purple with it :biggrin:
First of all, what a team. Words fail to describe them - they play the best football I have ever seen and they are simply awesome. Arsene Wenger has produced the most entertaining and total football playing side in the history of our game. They are the only team apart from my beloved who I would pay my hard earned money to watch.

Secondly - how long do you reckon they'll go unbeaten? Surely it can't be another season, can it? That's what they said last year......

I think the run will end at game 52. I tipped Chelsea to win the treble at the beginning of the season, but on this evidence, Arsenal are in a completely different league to every other team on the planet.

Simply superb.
Reply 4045
goldenbarnes
First of all, what a team. Words fail to describe them - they play the best football I have ever seen and they are simply awesome. Arsene Wenger has produced the most entertaining and total football playing side in the history of our game. They are the only team apart from my beloved who I would pay my hard earned money to watch.

Secondly - how long do you reckon they'll go unbeaten? Surely it can't be another season, can it? That's what they said last year......

I think the run will end at game 52. I tipped Chelsea to win the treble at the beginning of the season, but on this evidence, Arsenal are in a completely different league to every other team on the planet.

Simply superb.

I second everything said previously except for the boro sentiment..sorry!
And as a devoted Gunner I give my full 1000% backing to this thread.

May I also say

Long Live Arsenal
May we stay unbeaten forever
And I will be a Gunner 2 the end!

gzftan
Yeah..i saw the highlights...you guys deserved one penalty at least..maybe a second. But Robbie Savage shoulda been sent off

G

no way should savage of been sent off, there was nothing in the elbow,

it was slack seeing glen johnson and Scott Parker on the pitch before the game calling their family to tell them they weren't in the squad and signing autographs for birmingham fans. Parker is a hell of a lot better than the russian prodigy :rolleyes: Alexi Smertin

by the way your new right back Fiereierieio is sheeeeet, he couldn't deal with julian gray and stan lazaridis all afternoon
gzftan
Ah...great minds....Rob's just bucking the trend by supporting the wrong football team :tongue:

G

QUIET, BOY!
Reply 4048
Stern_blues
no way should savage of been sent off, there was nothing in the elbow,

That's bollocks...Robbie Savage knew exactly what he was doing....he felt Kezman behind...and gave him a nice little elbow in the face. Plus...the way he kept purposely bumping into and pushing around the chelsea players to try and rile them up was disgraceful.

it was slack seeing glen johnson and Scott Parker on the pitch before the game calling their family to tell them they weren't in the squad and signing autographs for birmingham fans. Parker is a hell of a lot better than the russian prodigy :rolleyes: Alexi Smertin

by the way your new right back Fiereierieio is sheeeeet, he couldn't deal with julian gray and stan lazaridis all afternoon
I've already mentioned that chelsea didn't play well at all...but you can hardly judge a player's overall talent on how he performs in one game. And smertin is pretty good...but so is scott parker...i couldn't choose between them.

G
Reply 4049
gzftan
That's bollocks...Robbie Savage knew exactly what he was doing....he felt Kezman behind...and gave him a nice little elbow in the face. Plus...the way he kept purposely bumping into and pushing around the chelsea players to try and rile them up was disgraceful.

I've already mentioned that chelsea didn't play well at all...but you can hardly judge a player's overall talent on how he performs in one game. And smertin is pretty good...but so is scott parker...i couldn't choose between them.

G

Go Geoff, Go Geoff :biggrin:
Reply 4050
mobbdeeprob
QUIET, BOY!

Who??? Me....i think you'll find i'm a MAN!!! :wink: :tongue:

G
Reply 4051
Ellie4
Go Geoff, Go Geoff :biggrin:

Thank you....sorry i messed up the quoting thingy though :tongue:

G
gzftan
Who??? Me....i think you'll find i'm a MAN!!! :wink: :tongue:

G

Ellie will be the judge of that and apparently you're on the ropes (rather than the walls) as far as masculinity is concerned. :biggrin:

Time to make notes Geoff. :wink:
Reply 4053
mobbdeeprob
Ellie will be the judge of that and apparently you're on the ropes (rather than the walls) as far as masculinity is concerned. :biggrin:

Time to make notes Geoff. :wink:

Geoff's every inch the man when we're against the wall :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 4054
mobbdeeprob

Who said that?!?!?! I demand to know who questioned my masculinity!!! I will find them...and slap them around the face :tongue:

G
Reply 4055
Ellie4
Geoff's every inch the man when we're against the wall :wink: :biggrin:

Cheers....at least those who count know it!!! :wink:

G
gzftan
Who said that?!?!?!

G

Who do you think? :wink:

It's wrong to slap women, especially the pweety ones!
Reply 4057
mobbdeeprob
Who do you think? :wink:

It's wrong to slap women, especially the pweety ones!

Lol....i never have and never will slap/hit a woman..tis wrong!

G
gzftan

I've already mentioned that chelsea didn't play well at all...but you can hardly judge a player's overall talent on how he performs in one game. And smertin is pretty good...but so is scott parker...i couldn't choose between them.G

you obviously dont understand Robbie Savage and have never seen him play, thats how he passes the ball, i think your having a case of, your eyes are seeing what the brain want to see...

and Parker is alot better than Smertin, and why would you rather have a 32 year old russian play in your team than a young English player who you know wants to give his best for the club

May i ask if Chelsea are your local team?
Robbie Savage is DICKHEAD.

Latest