Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Eggy Hog)

Bad news for All blacks; a lack of quality locks at the moment.
Better news for everyone else.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by polthegael)
Why can't we have nice tops like Wexford..?! :rolleyes:
Could be worse, you could have strange colours of Kilkenny

Cork is nice
Poc ar buile
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Could be worse, you could have strange colours of Kilkenny

Cork is nice
Cork's too red! Rather like Derry, Down, Louth, etc, etc...

I just want to know who came up with the bright idea of making Antrim's BRIGHT YELLOW..!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Cork's too red! Rather like Derry, Down, Louth, etc, etc...
Well mine isn't too red, it's more white with red.

I just want to know who came up with the bright idea of making Antrim's BRIGHT YELLOW..!
Reminds me of Clare, although they had purple with it
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
First of all, what a team. Words fail to describe them - they play the best football I have ever seen and they are simply awesome. Arsene Wenger has produced the most entertaining and total football playing side in the history of our game. They are the only team apart from my beloved who I would pay my hard earned money to watch.

Secondly - how long do you reckon they'll go unbeaten? Surely it can't be another season, can it? That's what they said last year......

I think the run will end at game 52. I tipped Chelsea to win the treble at the beginning of the season, but on this evidence, Arsenal are in a completely different league to every other team on the planet.

Simply superb.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
First of all, what a team. Words fail to describe them - they play the best football I have ever seen and they are simply awesome. Arsene Wenger has produced the most entertaining and total football playing side in the history of our game. They are the only team apart from my beloved who I would pay my hard earned money to watch.

Secondly - how long do you reckon they'll go unbeaten? Surely it can't be another season, can it? That's what they said last year......

I think the run will end at game 52. I tipped Chelsea to win the treble at the beginning of the season, but on this evidence, Arsenal are in a completely different league to every other team on the planet.

Simply superb.
I second everything said previously except for the boro sentiment..sorry!
And as a devoted Gunner I give my full 1000% backing to this thread.

May I also say

Long Live Arsenal
May we stay unbeaten forever
And I will be a Gunner 2 the end!

Stern_blues
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
Yeah..i saw the highlights...you guys deserved one penalty at least..maybe a second. But Robbie Savage shoulda been sent off

G
no way should savage of been sent off, there was nothing in the elbow,

it was slack seeing glen johnson and Scott Parker on the pitch before the game calling their family to tell them they weren't in the squad and signing autographs for birmingham fans. Parker is a hell of a lot better than the russian prodigy :rolleyes: Alexi Smertin

by the way your new right back Fiereierieio is sheeeeet, he couldn't deal with julian gray and stan lazaridis all afternoon
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ah...great minds....Rob's just bucking the trend by supporting the wrong football team

G
QUIET, BOY!
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Stern_blues)
no way should savage of been sent off, there was nothing in the elbow,
That's *******s...Robbie Savage knew exactly what he was doing....he felt Kezman behind...and gave him a nice little elbow in the face. Plus...the way he kept purposely bumping into and pushing around the chelsea players to try and rile them up was disgraceful.

[/QUOTE]it was slack seeing glen johnson and Scott Parker on the pitch before the game calling their family to tell them they weren't in the squad and signing autographs for birmingham fans. Parker is a hell of a lot better than the russian prodigy :rolleyes: Alexi Smertin

by the way your new right back Fiereierieio is sheeeeet, he couldn't deal with julian gray and stan lazaridis all afternoon[/QUOTE]
I've already mentioned that chelsea didn't play well at all...but you can hardly judge a player's overall talent on how he performs in one game. And smertin is pretty good...but so is scott parker...i couldn't choose between them.

G
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That's *******s...Robbie Savage knew exactly what he was doing....he felt Kezman behind...and gave him a nice little elbow in the face. Plus...the way he kept purposely bumping into and pushing around the chelsea players to try and rile them up was disgraceful.
it was slack seeing glen johnson and Scott Parker on the pitch before the game calling their family to tell them they weren't in the squad and signing autographs for birmingham fans. Parker is a hell of a lot better than the russian prodigy :rolleyes: Alexi Smertin

by the way your new right back Fiereierieio is sheeeeet, he couldn't deal with julian gray and stan lazaridis all afternoon[/QUOTE]
I've already mentioned that chelsea didn't play well at all...but you can hardly judge a player's overall talent on how he performs in one game. And smertin is pretty good...but so is scott parker...i couldn't choose between them.

G[/QUOTE]

Go Geoff, Go Geoff
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
QUIET, BOY!
Who??? Me....i think you'll find i'm a MAN!!!

G
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
Go Geoff, Go Geoff
Thank you....sorry i messed up the quoting thingy though

G
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Who??? Me....i think you'll find i'm a MAN!!!

G
Ellie will be the judge of that and apparently you're on the ropes (rather than the walls) as far as masculinity is concerned.

Time to make notes Geoff.
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ellie will be the judge of that and apparently you're on the ropes (rather than the walls) as far as masculinity is concerned.

Time to make notes Geoff.
Geoff's every inch the man when we're against the wall
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Who said that?!?!?! I demand to know who questioned my masculinity!!! I will find them...and slap them around the face

G
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
Geoff's every inch the man when we're against the wall
Cheers....at least those who count know it!!!

G
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Who said that?!?!?!

G
Who do you think?

It's wrong to slap women, especially the pweety ones!
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Who do you think?

It's wrong to slap women, especially the pweety ones!
Lol....i never have and never will slap/hit a woman..tis wrong!

G
Stern_blues
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

I've already mentioned that chelsea didn't play well at all...but you can hardly judge a player's overall talent on how he performs in one game. And smertin is pretty good...but so is scott parker...i couldn't choose between them.G[/QUOTE]

you obviously dont understand Robbie Savage and have never seen him play, thats how he passes the ball, i think your having a case of, your eyes are seeing what the brain want to see...

and Parker is alot better than Smertin, and why would you rather have a 32 year old russian play in your team than a young English player who you know wants to give his best for the club

May i ask if Chelsea are your local team?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Robbie Savage is ********.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.18%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.41%
Not great so far... (251)
35.65%
I want to drop out! (132)
18.75%

Watched Threads