:eek:
he misses out again....who won?

el guerihaj or however you spell it, a true champion
Reply 4502
mockel
:eek:
he misses out again....who won?

that russian barsokovskiy amazing sprint last 50m

kip was leading on home straight then russian and muladsi took over him right near the end. so kip got bronze.

thats it kipketer will never be a olympic champion :frown:
Reply 4503
Incomplete

yeh he won the 5000m, true champ.

kipketer was in the 800m
Incomplete

i was talking about the 800, though
Go Kelly :biggrin: Can Backley do it now?! Doesn't look good... :frown:
chats
that russian barsokovskiy amazing sprint last 50m

kip was leading on home straight then russian and muladsi took over him right near the end. so kip got bronze.

thats it kipketer will never be a olympic champion :frown:

tis a great shame
Aimée123

have they already started?
Reply 4508
Aimée123

backley is a great thrower, unfortunately over the years some new monsters have developed and have overtaken him :frown:
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a new hero: Enter: Stewart Downing

He was amazing today, totally changed the game and did more in his 20 minutes than anyone else did all match. He should be in the England squad by the end of the season - involved in both goals and set up about another 5 chances, as well as hitting what looked to me the woodwork, but could easily have been the keeper.

This after a fantastic display, assist, and goal against Newcastle, and a sterling performance for England U21s......he's going to go far this lad. Bloody superb.
Oh, and in all seriousness now, you have the worst goalkeeper in the Premiership by far - what was he doing when the ball rolled under his foot and nearly into the back of the net???? Not to mention shaky on crosses all game, butter fingers and kicking about as far as I could throw Michael Ricketts.

Apart from that though, you were a lot better than I thought you'd be. You played well today.
Reply 4511
goldenbarnes
Oh, and in all seriousness now, you have the worst goalkeeper in the Premiership by far - what was he doing when the ball rolled under his foot and nearly into the back of the net???? Not to mention shaky on crosses all game, butter fingers and kicking about as far as I could throw Michael Ricketts.

Apart from that though, you were a lot better than I thought you'd be. You played well today.

well done boro!
unlucky palace cant wait till december- selhurst park
mockel
have they already started?

Yeah, he's in 8th at the mo.
Reply 4513
goldenbarnes

He was amazing today, totally changed the game and did more in his 20 minutes than anyone else did all match. He should be in the England squad by the end of the season - involved in both goals and set up about another 5 chances, as well as hitting what looked to me the woodwork, but could easily have been the keeper.

This after a fantastic display, assist, and goal against Newcastle, and a sterling performance for England U21s......he's going to go far this lad. Bloody superb.

wheres the picture???!!!!

how did your man play today?
Reply 4514
omg!!!!!!

thank you god!!!!!
Aimée123
Yeah, he's in 8th at the mo.

i guess he can't really keep up with everyone else now
HA HA HA HA HA

Get in!

Up yours America!
Reply 4517
GREAT BRITAIN

MENS 4 by 100m relay OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS
chats
GREAT BRITAIN

MENS 4 by 100m relay OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS

Mark Lewis Francis has put on a hell of a lot of beef.......
goldenbarnes

england left mid by the end of the qualifers i think

another win and we slowly move up the table

Latest