The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Makavelli_07
That's hardly a great achievement, is it?... :wink:

:mad:
Reply 9741
goldenbarnes
:mad:

it wouldn't be a great achievement if gary pallister hadn't gone to you...he was a legend!
Amphetamines can improve your speed.
I was just wandering how everyone see's tonights and tomorrow nights nmatches going? Who do you think will make it through to the final, and who will win the Final?

I think Liverpool will draw with watford tonight, thus going through with the 1 goal advantage from the first leg. 1-1 tonight, me thinks.

I think United will edge out tomorrow night, maybe 2-1, as long as we have a strong team out. If we play a weakened team again Chelsea should win, 2-0 i guess. All depends on what team we play.

In the final, United to win by the odd goal, perhaps 2. Probably 2-1 or 3-1.

With that, bear in mind im a United fan, so this is slightly biased.
Watford - United Final

United win on Penalties! :biggrin:
Reply 9745
mc_watson87
Watford - United Final

United win on Penalties! :biggrin:

Watford to win in extra time :smile:
Reply 9746
I think Liverpool will beat Watford tonight and that Chelsea will beat United tomorrow, perhaps 1-0 or 2-1, I think it will definatly be close. Therefore i think and would like to see a Chelsea vs Liverpool final, with a Chelsea win.
I noticed Ashley Giles wearing a black armband in the 5th test. I don't think anyone else was.

Anyone know why? Cheers.
Enola
I think Liverpool will beat Watford tonight and that Chelsea will beat United tomorrow, perhaps 1-0 or 2-1, I think it will definatly be close. Therefore i think and would like to see a Chelsea vs Liverpool final, with a Chelsea win.

I agree.
Reply 9749
thank everyone for replying to my post. Ive never had one that gone into three figure replys
Makavelli_07
Nevermind, Just watched 'shazza' win her QF against Kuznetsova. She looked good even though it was difficult conditions. She's got a good chance of winning, me thinks. :smile:

Sharapova - Serena semi will be wicked! :biggrin:

...Come on Maria!
Yeah, should be very good. If Serena played like she did yesterday she should walk the match. She was excellent, she made Mauresmo look amateur.

I hope Maria wins though, im a big fan of hers. :biggrin:
Makavelli_07
Yeah, should be very good. If Serena played like she did yesterday she should walk the match. She was excellent, she made Mauresmo look amateur.

I hope Maria wins though, im a big fan of hers. :biggrin:

Yup, same here! :cool:

Yeah I heard that Serena has been pretty incredible of recent, I still think she's by far the best female player out there.
I hope Sharapova wins, but it's gunna be incredibly hard for her, especially with the scorching conditions which will suit Serena. =\
liverpool-chelsea final!
then id like 2 see a liverpool win!
That so shud have been a penalty to Watford!! :mad:

...The referees a ******! :biggrin:
Reply 9755
Still vaguely on topic here: is there a difference between the punishment for players caught taking recreational drugs and performance enhancing ones? There should be...
Syntax
Still vaguely on topic here: is there a difference between the punishment for players caught taking recreational drugs and performance enhancing ones? There should be...

yea i think there is more leniency!!
look at the case wit adrian mutu, he sed they were improving his sex life and he got off lightly!!
Carling Cup Winners 2004
Nooo :frown: My favourite pundit!!

He made a tasteless joke connection newcastle with the recent tsunami disaster, and has lost his job for it.

Does anyone know exactly what he said? The report I said didn't seem to be very sure about anything (every other sentence began with 'apparently' :p: )
Toon Army, Toon Army came washing over Indonesia. [To the tune of the Manics song].

Nah, not really. I don't know what he said. I suppose it will trickle out a la the Ron Atkinson debacle.

Latest