The Student Room Group

Leeds Nursing 2023

Hello,
Has anyone applied to the university of Leeds for adult nursing September of 2023.
ive applied there for mental health nursing
Reply 2
Original post by aaamilah
ive applied there for mental health nursing

Have you been given an interview or offer yet?
Original post by Galaxyyy
Have you been given an interview or offer yet?

yeah! i applied in november and got an offer a couple of weeks later straight after my interview
Reply 4
Hey,just wondering did you hear back with an offer a day after ,or on the day? Panicking,i just had my interview today and they said up to a week for decisions to be made : )
Original post by alicedd
Hey,just wondering did you hear back with an offer a day after ,or on the day? Panicking,i just had my interview today and they said up to a week for decisions to be made : )

they said that to me too but it ended up being the day after! i wouldnt panic if it takes any longer though, especially now theyve got so many to get through, with my interview there was only a couple of people there:smile: what branch of nursing are you doing?
Reply 6
Ah hopefully,i am hoping i wasnt too dominant ,i was answering most of the questions, however still left other people to speak,so i could hear them out.I am going into adult nursing hopefully.Thanks for the reassurance :h:
Original post by alicedd
Ah hopefully,i am hoping i wasnt too dominant ,i was answering most of the questions, however still left other people to speak,so i could hear them out.I am going into adult nursing hopefully.Thanks for the reassurance :h:

dont worry! its good to show you’re confident to answer questions and letting others too is a perfect balance. good luck!
Reply 8
I got an offer today! Over the moon :h:
Original post by alicedd
I got an offer today! Over the moon :h:

congrats!!!
congrats!!!

Well done! I’ve got an interview for children nursing soon. Are they all group interviews or some individual?
Original post by ellatattum6
Well done! I’ve got an interview for children nursing soon. Are they all group interviews or some individual?

im not sure about other branches of nursing, but i know the mental health ones have all been group so i think childrens nursing likely is too! good luck:smile:
im not sure about other branches of nursing, but i know the mental health ones have all been group so i think childrens nursing likely is too! good luck:smile:

Ohh thank you! They’ve said it’s only 30 minutes. Hopefully the questions aren’t too bad
Ohh thank you! They’ve said it’s only 30 minutes. Hopefully the questions aren’t too bad

ooh if its only 30 minutes it could be individual cause mine was 2 hours so they could get through everybody! my questions were just very focused on the role of that branch of nursing and the qualities needed so as long as you’re really familiar with that you should be okay!
ooh if its only 30 minutes it could be individual cause mine was 2 hours so they could get through everybody! my questions were just very focused on the role of that branch of nursing and the qualities needed so as long as you’re really familiar with that you should be okay!

Ahh okay thank you! Got two interviews on the same day so feeling pretty nervous ahah
Ahh okay thank you! Got two interviews on the same day so feeling pretty nervous ahah

aww dont freak out about it that sucks though, imagine how much better itll feel once the first one is done though! so much more confident for the second
aww dont freak out about it that sucks though, imagine how much better itll feel once the first one is done though! so much more confident for the second

Yeah hopefully I’ll be in the swing of it! Thank you
Got an offer for Leeds!
Got an offer for Leeds!

thats great!! congratulations :smile:
Reply 19
What's the format of the group interview please? Is it like being in a big chat room?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending