The Student Room Group

Job

Job job
(edited 1 year ago)
First of all congratulations!

Is this for the TUI Pilot Cadet programme they opened up at the end of last year, if so then I believe there's still a couple more stages of selection before they give you a formal job offer. I've applied to this and did my interview in December but have not received any response yet at all. If it's for another job unrelated to the cadet programme then congratulations!

With all the royal mail strikes at the moment I would give it a week or two before contacting them asking where it is, I'm sure you'll see it within the next week.
Reply 2
Original post by toon2121

Is this for the TUI Pilot Cadet programme they opened up at the end of last year, if so then I believe there's still a couple more stages of selection before they give you a formal job offer. I've applied to this and did my interview in December but have not received any response yet at all. If it's for another job unrelated to the cadet programme then congratulations!

With all the royal mail strikes at the moment I would give it a week or two before contacting them asking where it is, I'm sure you'll see it within the next week.

Hi! Thanks for the reply. No, its for the contact centre. I've already passed the assessment and the interview, so I am just waiting for the start dates etc.... So not sure when they will Contact me :/
Reply 3

Royal Mail.... So do you mean that they will send it by post? Is that what they mean with letter offer in writing? Oooookay, somehow it didnt come to my mind. I am not native english so maybe is why I didnt think about that when I read it. Thank you :smile:
I'm sure they'll be in touch soon enough, they probably need to write up the contract and other paperwork. But you've been successful in the hard part and now it's just the waiting game!

Give it another week before contacting them if you're worried.
Reply 5
I'm sure they'll be in touch soon enough, they probably need to write up the contract and other paperwork. But you've been successful in the hard part and now it's just the waiting game!

Give it another week before contacting them if you're worried.

Thank you! I guess I am just anxious and I should just relax and wait. Thanks!
Original post by Gem850
Royal Mail.... So do you mean that they will send it by post? Is that what they mean with letter offer in writing? Oooookay, somehow it didnt come to my mind. I am not native english so maybe is why I didnt think about that when I read it. Thank you :smile:

That's just my guess, if they specifically said 'letter offer in writing' that suggests to me they will send a physical copy via post :smile:
Reply 7
That's just my guess, if they specifically said 'letter offer in writing' that suggests to me they will send a physical copy via post :smile:

That would be amazing actually... Thank you so much!!!!! :smile:
Have you received any more information about your application status about the MPL cadet programme?
I also applied and am waiting for a response because they said they would let us know towards the end of January 😬
Original post by 16ahada
Have you received any more information about your application status about the MPL cadet programme?
I also applied and am waiting for a response because they said they would let us know towards the end of January 😬

No I have not received anything yet, I expect us to find out soon and it may be they aren't contacting those who aren't successful until later on due to the large number of applicants. But that doesn't mean we're not successful, January hasn't ended yet so I have hope.
same haha, How old are you and what qualifications are you applying with if you don't mind me asking, Im just wondering as I am worrying that I won't have the sufficient requirements compared to other candidates to get into the programme
Any chance you could give me some hints / help for the Digital Interview questions please? I would really appreciate it :smile:
Hi did you get a reply to this? My son will be applying for the next one and he has the same worries as you. Hope you were successful 😊
Original post by Ash_2009
Hi did you get a reply to this? My son will be applying for the next one and he has the same worries as you. Hope you were successful 😊

Despite them saying before you can't rerecord your answers you actually can so don't worry about the digital interview, you'll be able to see the question and prepare an answer before recording. Haven't heard back from them yet though 😬
Reply 14
Original post by Gem850
Hi! Thanks for the reply. No, its for the contact centre. I've already passed the assessment and the interview, so I am just waiting for the start dates etc.... So not sure when they will Contact me :/

Hello! Congratulations!

Can I ask what the assessment centre and interview were like? I failed one of the online tests but im determined to try again next time!
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending