The Student Room Group

Reapplying for a job application I withdrew from with a different email

Hi,

So I was applying for a job on workday and realised after I had submitted, I'd left a typo on my CV. As I couldn't amend it, I withdrew the application. It wouldn't let me reapply so I used a different email address, do you reckon this is okay? It states applications will only be assessed past the deadline which is like a month away.

Thanks,
04niceck
A different email won't make a difference, most of the time when you withdraw an application it will completely wipe it from the ATS platform the business use.
Original post by 04niceck
Hi,

So I was applying for a job on workday and realised after I had submitted, I'd left a typo on my CV. As I couldn't amend it, I withdrew the application. It wouldn't let me reapply so I used a different email address, do you reckon this is okay? It states applications will only be assessed past the deadline which is like a month away.

Thanks,
04niceck
From what you've said, this seems to be okay. You could always contact the employer and ask though, if you want the reassurance. 🙂
Original post by lawofducks123
From what you've said, this seems to be okay. You could always contact the employer and ask though, if you want the reassurance. 🙂

I agree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending