The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Ulster Univeristy Paramedic Science Bsc

Welcome to the official thread for Ulster University Paramedic Science BSc applicants!

Feel free to discuss interview invites, offers, where you’re applying from and other such relevant information! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi! I just had a question about the interviews. When would Ulster usually notify people if they are successful/unsuccessful in securing an interview for Paramedic Science, and when do the interviews usually take place?

Thanks! :smile:
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by wsomerville316
Hi! I just had a question about the interviews. When would Ulster usually notify people if they are successful/unsuccessful in securing an interview for Paramedic Science, and when do the interviews usually take place?

Thanks! :smile:
Next week 😊
Original post by Sab78
Next week 😊
Thank you! :smile:
Original post by heinzbeans7
Welcome to the official thread for Ulster University Paramedic Science BSc applicants!

Feel free to discuss interview invites, offers, where you’re applying from and other such relevant information! :smile:
hey - just wondering do you have any tips for interview ?😊
Hi! So I didn't actually get an interview with Ulster, so I can't provide you with specifics on what they might ask. I did however, get interviews from three other universities, so if you want I can give you a bit of general advice from those?

Quick Reply

Latest