The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Undergraduate Offer Holder group

Hi! I'm Jessie. I have received a conditional offer for Politics and Data science. Are there any offer older group chats?~ Feel free to chat with me btw, I‘m really looking forward to meeting my future classmates
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Jessie Zhang
Hi! I'm Jessie. I have received a conditional offer for Politics and Data science. Are there any offer older group chats?~ Feel free to chat with me btw, I‘m really looking forward to meeting my future alumni :wink:

For anyone interested in replying to the above, note the following in TSR's Community Gguidelines: "Details of any off site groups, which includes and does not limit to such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Discord should not be shared on TSR."

(Sorry @Jessie Zhang; congratulations on your offer! :smile:)
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Jessie Zhang
Hi! I'm Jessie. I have received a conditional offer for Politics and Data science. Are there any offer older group chats?~ Feel free to chat with me btw, I‘m really looking forward to meeting my future alumni :wink:

Hi! I've just firmed my offer from lse for data science. are you staying in halls? I just booked mine in at passfield! xx
Reply 3
Original post by slnxx
Hi! I've just firmed my offer from lse for data science. are you staying in halls? I just booked mine in at passfield! xx

Hii! Yup, I‘m staying at the garden halls

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending