The Student Room Group

Can I get into LSE with Predicted grades A*AA

Hi everyone, I would like to apply to study Law at LSE. My predicted grades are A*AA. I know LSE is a very competitive university and don't want to apply if I don't have a chance of getting in. Can someone pls tell me if I have a chance of getting in with A*AA?
Reply 1
Original post by dontyouworry21
Hi everyone, I would like to apply to study Law at LSE. My predicted grades are A*AA. I know LSE is a very competitive university and don't want to apply if I don't have a chance of getting in. Can someone pls tell me if I have a chance of getting in with A*AA?

LSE say: "Competition for places at the School is high. This means that even if you are predicted or if you achieve the grades that meet our usual standard offer, this will not guarantee you an offer of admission. Usual standard offers are intended only as a guide, and in some cases applicants will be asked for grades which differ from this."

Have you done an EPQ?

https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Undergraduate/Offer-Holder/degree-programmes-2023/LLB-Bachelor-of-Laws

How well have you done/likely to do on the LNAT?

How good is your personal statement? LSE put a fair amount of weight on it.
Original post by ageshallnot
How well have you done/likely to do on the LNAT?

How good is your personal statement? LSE put a fair amount of weight on it.

hey! i got a 27 in the LNAT
hey! i got a 27 in the LNAT

Is that high enough to get you an offer this year?
Reply 5
if your personal statement is excellent, they'd rather you over someone with 3 A*s.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending